Not sure if he's fish or fowl... by raistlin

raistlin
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 May 2014, 09:07 #1 

Trebor
As someone who commutes to London a couple of times a month for work ( on the train ) I see some of the traffic first hand, its a nightmare and maybe the only thing that stops more accidents is the fact that there is so much traffic on the road its often at a standstill, but I wouldnt fancy being on a bike personally as people rush around, even when some miss the tube it seems like the end of the world, yet the next tube is only 3/4 minutes away.

As for the " traffic violation vigilante " I am surprised that he either hasnt had his face punched by now or been warned off by the Police, plus if he is that noticeable he could cause an accident.

Maybe Police on bikes around London is the answer if they dont have a few already
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 27 May 2014, 10:03 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Plenty of Old Bill on cycles in London.
On one hand this fellow is bringing bad/dangerous driving to the attention of the authorities, on the other he is probably attracting bad driving behaviour because of his dress and demeanour.
Probably overall a good thing if it causes changes in road layouts and rules to favour cyclists IMHO

Posted 27 May 2014, 11:01 #3 

raistlin
One thing I did notice was that he has a go at errant cyclists as well as motorists. Still not sure though.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 May 2014, 11:14 #4 

Mad-Monkey
Having watched some of his videos I think he is a bit of a tit. Some situations are made so much worse because of his behaviour. On a couple of videos he repeatedly chases drivers to mouth off at them.

Posted 27 May 2014, 14:22 #5 

MrDoodles
Amazed no one's not punched his lights out and smashed his equipment! :whump:

If he wants to do something about it he should join the Police instead of being a vigilantly! :(

Posted 27 May 2014, 14:39 #6