Sorry....just checking..... :roll: :gmc:

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 21:55 #1 

DeuxGazoles
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Silly Buggar
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 21:57 #2 

Zeb
'Course...on t'other side you can write what you like............in a white font...(doesn't quite work here though... :o )

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 21:59 #3 

DeuxGazoles
Zeb wrote:'Course...on t'other side you can write what you like............in a white font...(doesn't quite work here though... :o )

Yeah that's true over here you need to plan if yours is the blue post or the grey post (wasn't he a mod over there?)

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:05 #4 

MrB
I remember a very funny hour spent with my technician trying to find what norty words would get through the internet filtering at the school.

Some poor kid had searched the 'net using another word for Cat - expecting the filtering would remove anything inappropriate - he was a nice kid who actually called his teacher over to show what pics his search had brought up. he was looking for a cute cartoon style cat pic and figured the P word would bring suitable images up.

Doesn't take much imagination to work ou what did appear on his screen.

Was hilarious thinking of all the swear words, and words for male and female genetalia, we could think of and feed them into a google search to see what managed to get through.

Whilst keeping an eye out for anyone coming into the office, just in case they thought that was what we did in our spare time.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:06 #5 

DeuxGazoles
MrB wrote:I remember a very funny hour spent with my technician trying to find what norty words would get through the internet filtering at the school.

Some poor kid had searched the 'net using another word for Cat - expecting the filtering would remove anything inappropriate - he was a nice kid who actually called his teacher over to show what pics his search had brought up. he was looking for a cute cartoon style cat pic and figured the P word would bring suitable images up.

Doesn't take much imagination to work out what did appear on his screen.

Was hilarious thinking of all the swear words and words for male and female genetalia we could think of and feed them into a google search to see what got through.

Whilst keeping an eye for anyone coming into the office just in case they thought that was what we did in our spare time.

You've got to be very careful with the word Scunthorpe :mrgreen:

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:08 #6 

Cowley_MOA
The worst swear word here is caravan. Much worse than ******** or *********.
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:09 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Ah see what I mean that was simply a placename in North Lincolnshire

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:10 #8 

DeuxGazoles
Cowley_MOA wrote:The worst swear word here is fibreglass shed. Much worse than Pork Pie or Chicken Pie.

What you mean Caravan? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:11 #9 

MrB
DeuxGazoles wrote:
MrB wrote:I remember a very funny hour spent with my technician trying to find what norty words would get through the internet filtering at the school.

Doesn't take much imagination to work out what did appear on his screen.

Was hilarious thinking of all the swear words and words for male and female genetalia we could think of and feed them into a google search to see what got through.

Whilst keeping an eye for anyone coming into the office just in case they thought that was what we did in our spare time.

You've got to be very careful with the word Pork Pie :mrgreen:

:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:11 #10 

Cowley_MOA
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Cowley_MOA wrote:The worst swear word here is fibreglass shed. Much worse than Pork Pie or Chicken Pie.

What you mean Caravan? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes Caravan
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 22:12 #11 

Jürgen
What's about that caravan thing? A car that's a van? Or a van that's a car? :mrgreen:

:gmc:

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 19:40 #12