MIdlands Nano Meet on Sat 9th and Sun 10th September 2023 by Trebor

Trebor
This is a 2 day Nano Meet on Sat 9th and Sun 10th September 2023

The meet will be at the venue of Kings Road Calf Heath Wolverhampton WV10 7DU and directions can be found here: https://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=676

Please remember that there is a cost of £5 per car which all goes to the venue landlord and covers you either one or both days, you will be given a note for your windscreen once paid so if you come back on Sunday you will not be asked to pay again

You can either visit the dedicated Nano website and put your names down or put on here and either me or Steve (Arctic) will keep the list up to date, looking forward to seeing some of you and your cars at the meet

Some pictures from the July meet below:

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Aug 2023, 23:29 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
I will be there both days, few jobs to go at, will also have the usual stuff with me fans, resistors, inline stat, nuts bolts, tools, i will also have with me brand new leather smoke stone steering wheel, see you there.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 11 Aug 2023, 23:00 #2