Midland Nano Meet Dates 2018 by Trebor

Trebor
Please find below the 2018 dates for both the weekend meets and the monthly social evenings held at the Four Ashes near Wolverhampton, more details on the Nano website via the link in my signature below

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Dec 2017, 11:03 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hello all members /owners.

Our Forth Nano meet of the year is not far from starting July Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd 2018.

At our usual venue the Four Ashes Public House.

You are all welcome to attend so hopefully see quite a few of you at one if not more of them throughout the year, you can find our calendar on our nano forum, the link is also at the bottom by my signature.

There is free camping on Friday 20th and Saturday 21st July for those that want it, either bring your tent, caravan or sleep in the car.

Also there are plenty of local B&Bs/ hotels at reasonable prices, details on the links page of our website below for those that do not fancy camping.
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/links.html

There is a full English breakfast with tea/coffee on both Saturday & Sunday mornings 10.00 am for around £5 but we need to get the numbers 15 minimum, therefore if you are coming please state if you would like breakfast, saturday or both days, there is also a Saturday evening meal if you wanted to join in the social part the Saturday evening.

As always there will be advice & help for those jobs you would like to tackle and have not got round to, we also have free T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) sessions sometimes we have two T4 which helps cut down the waiting time.

I will be carrying the usual free plenum spy hole mod trays, intercooler bends with added Viton O-rings, Viton coolant cap O-rings, amongst other items etc.

More details on the Nano website via the link in my signature below remember our moto.

" You do the work , we supply the expertise
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Jul 2018, 09:23 #2 

Bermudan 75
I will be there on Sunday without my 75 as it is still being put back together.

Posted 20 Jul 2018, 17:58 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Mike.
Great see you then cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 20 Jul 2018, 21:49 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hello all members /owners.

Our 6th & last Nano meet of the year is coming up starting Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th of October 2018.

At our usual venue the Four Ashes Public House.

You are all welcome to attend so hopefully see quite a few of you at the last meet of the year, you can find our calendar on our nano forum, the link is also at the bottom by my signature.

There is free camping on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th Oct for those that want it, either bring your tent, caravan or sleep in the car.

Also there are plenty of local B&Bs/ hotels at reasonable prices, details on the links page of our website below for those that do not fancy camping.
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/links.html

There maybe a full English breakfast with tea/coffee on both Saturday & Sunday mornings 10.00 am for around £5 we will announce this closer to the day if not, this due to the fact we need to get the numbers up 15 minimum, therefore if you are coming please state if you would like a breakfast, for the Saturday or Sunday even both days, before the end of Wednesday evening 10th of October, that way we can give the manager a good idea if it is worth is while.

There is also a Saturday evening meal if you wanted to join in the social part of the Saturday evening, later orders for the evening meal is around 19.00pm this is because they need to get ready for the Karaoke, maybe you are the best next singer to be found

As always there will be advice & help for those jobs you would like to tackle and have not got round to, we also have free T4 sessions sometimes we have two T4 which helps cut down the waiting time.

I will be carrying the usual free plenum spy hole mod trays, intercooler bends with added Viton O-rings, Viton coolant cap O-rings, Inline stats, PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve) filters, Shannon tubes, amongst other items etc.

Also at the last meet I will have about three ( Manifold EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve) MAP sensor )change overs ready diesel cars only, you would need to Pm if you would like of these.
Image1

More details on the Nano website via the link in my signature below remember our moto.

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/meets_2014.html
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 02 Oct 2018, 10:55 #5