Marion would like to say... by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
... Thank you, to all of the community members who have sent good wishes over the last three weeks. They were really most appreciated by us both.

I've just brought her back from hospital and she insisted I should let you all know that, after a very scary few days, she is looking forward to getting back to normal... god help me :lol:

Convalescence is expected to take a little time as she was really rather ill but I suspect that she'll confound the medics by her swift return to match fitness :D

Thanks again guys, you certainly made things seem better for me during a rather grim period.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 15:25 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You are both most welcome. May her convalescence be rapid and sweet.

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 15:27 #2 

Duncan
I do hope she gets better quickly, not a pleasant time for either of you I would think.

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 15:39 #3 

JohnDotCom
Glad to hear that Marion is home. You two take good care of yourselves and with a restful convalescence.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 16:04 #4 

Trebor
That's really good news Paul, really glad that she is on the mend
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 23:36 #5 

Bermudan 75
Marvellous news.

Posted 21 Apr 2012, 08:34 #6