Lost our winter venue. by Bernard

Bernard
This was the state of the barn last week where a few nano-meeters gathered last winter.

Who didn't put their ciggie out?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 29 Feb 2012, 21:04 #1 

Trebor
That's a shame Bernard I remember the meet and being freezing cold but that's not quite what I had in mind to warm it up, we're there any cars in there when it went up ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 29 Feb 2012, 21:56 #2 

Bernard
Quite a few farm vehicles and 2 or 3 of George's 'projects'. 2000 litres of Biodiesel helped it along a little.

5 fire brigades turned up to watch. Policy is to not interfere unless anyone in there. Hmm, they won't be getting much support from me next time they are moaning about their cut backs.

George's windmill had already self destructed in a high wind, now that was quite amusing in comparison although quite scary.

Posted 29 Feb 2012, 23:24 #3 

Trebor
is he rebuilding something similar or is that it ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 Mar 2012, 08:45 #4 

Bernard
Trebor wrote:is he rebuilding something similar or is that it ?

He has to rebuild and quickly as the house was given planning permission on the basis of the agricultural buildings, or so I understand it.

Posted 01 Mar 2012, 09:16 #5 

PaulT
Bernard wrote:5 fire brigades turned up to watch. Policy is to not interfere unless anyone in there.

Going by the chap who fell into the shallow pond and drowned it seems that the policy does not care if someones life is in danger....probably concerned in case they need to buy new boots.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 01 Mar 2012, 09:53 #6