login by dattrike

• Related topics: (no related topics)

dattrike
logged on this morning, browsed for a while, then logged off.
Just went to log on again and saw my user name as being logged on.
clicked on my user name and got taken to the usual log on page.
Is it just a glitch?

Posted 24 May 2014, 08:21 #1 

Duncan
I've been having the odd problem where I'm having to log in again. Put it down to my PC, though, as I know it neds a clean install of windoze.

Posted 24 May 2014, 08:34 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
That sort of thing will be your browser/cookies or system playing up Dave.
If, on the other hand Duncan, you find yourself logged out when you expected to be logged in as you asked to be remembered, that may be because the server has been rebooted and the MYSQL database scanned for errors.

Posted 24 May 2014, 12:42 #3 

dattrike
OK, thanks Mick, been having trouble with firefox. Uninstalled it then re downloaded it, works now :confused:

Posted 24 May 2014, 19:36 #4 

Trebor
Both myself and Devilish are experiencing the problem of being logged out from time to time, I log in type a message but when I then press submit it asks me to log in and the message is then gone and has to be retyped, happens to me on I pad and Steve on his PC
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 07 Mar 2015, 08:42 #5 

takestock
Can you not take a hint Rob......... :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Mar 2015, 18:08 #6 

Trebor
Obviously not Dave !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 07 Mar 2015, 23:12 #7 

Trebor
It's a bit like the OBD (On Board Diagnostics) log on log off log on log off !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 Mar 2015, 23:13 #8 

Duncan
Still happens on the odd occasion with the mac, but nothing like it did with the PC. Maybe once every six weeks as opposed to once every six days.

Posted 16 Mar 2015, 21:58 #9