Inspirational people by PaulT

• Related topics: (no related topics)

PaulT
As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither.

Harold Schlumberg is such a person:

THIS IS QUOTED FROM HAROLD:

"I've often been asked, 'What do you do now that you're retired?'

Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and whisky into urine.

It's rewarding, uplifting, satisfying and fulfilling. I do it every day and I really enjoy it."

Harold should be an inspiration to us all
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 27 Apr 2012, 08:53 #1 

Trebor
He will never make any money though as costs exceed his income from it, now if he could reverse the process that would be interesting, come to think of it though I reckon a few of the pints I have had in the past have been examples of the reversed process so maybe he is too late, 'twas a good woman that drove me to drink I never did write and thank her.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 27 Apr 2012, 09:04 #2