Here we go AGAIN!!! by Jürgen (Page 1 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Jürgen
:hissyfit:

IMG1.jpg

What next? :panic:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 19:22 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You'll have to stop this nasty habit of writing off small family hatchbacks. ;)

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 19:44 #2 

Trebor
Sorry to see this again Jürgen, are you on some sort of road testing job for VOSA ?

Are you and the 75 ok, looks like the rear bumper is damaged at the very least !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 20:10 #3 

Jürgen
Mick wrote:You'll have to stop this nasty habit of writing off small family hatchbacks. ;)

Mick, do you know how difficult it can be to break with a bad habit? :lol:

Trebor wrote:Sorry to see this again Jürgen, are you on some sort of road testing job for VOSA ?

Are you and the 75 ok, looks like the rear bumper is damaged at the very least !

It has been just a part time job with VOSA. But I intend to retire now. ;)

Thanks Rob. Although it has been a massive impact, I'm fine. The headrest did a good job.

IMG2.jpg

Looks like a bit of T-cut won't be sufficient this time ...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 20:42 #4 

MrDoodles
Oh FFS!!! :angry:

Is everyone OK and how badly damaged is your car? :confused:

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 20:49 #5 

Jürgen
Don't worry, no injuries at all, all drivers were unharmed.

But don't ask about the passengers, :confused: because we didn't care ... :mrgreen:

... as there was no one else in the cars. ;)

I don't know yet what the repair costs will be. But I talked to the manager of my preferred repair shop today. Parts won't be a problem. :)

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 21:03 #6 

Trebor
Well you will have to keep it forever now Jürgen because if you sell it and the buyer asks if it has been involved in any accidents, you will have to say " yes, here, here, here and here "
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 22:35 #7 

Jürgen
You've missed this spot: here. :lol:

Well, selling has never been an option.

Posted 08 Nov 2013, 23:14 #8 

kandyman
That's a sad sight :(

Glad to hear everyone is ok.

Posted 09 Nov 2013, 08:15 #9 

podge
Looks like "Ground Hog Day ".............sorry Jürgen,glad you are o.k.

Posted 09 Nov 2013, 16:23 #10 

RichardGarner
Glad you're ok Jürgen! I must say over the six years I've been driving I've come to the conclusion that if I didn't need to drive for work I wouldn't bother.

Posted 16 Nov 2013, 11:10 #11 

JohnDotCom
Sorry to hear about this Jürgen, at least you are OK that is the main thing, idiots driving to close to you?
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 16 Nov 2013, 17:17 #12 

woolleysox
Bad luck Jürgen getting involved in a crash how're you are ok that's the important part.

See you soon

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 17 Nov 2013, 00:39 #13 

Jürgen
Today my 75 went into "hospital", so during the next few days we'll see what's wrong and what's needed to fix it.

Posted 17 Nov 2013, 21:39 #14 

Bermudan 75
Any news Jürgen? Good that you are ok though. You might find that you will have your own area at the next nano :gmc:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 18 Nov 2013, 19:05 #15 

Jürgen
No news yet Mike.

Posted 18 Nov 2013, 20:18 #16 

Samarkand
Hi Jürgen,

Just saw this thread. Glad you are Ok.
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 22 Nov 2013, 16:11 #17 

Jürgen
It's about time for an update. Finally the insurance approved the repairs, although technically it's a write off.

Posted 10 Dec 2013, 23:10 #18 

Samarkand
Glad for you (sort of...)
Wish it never happened though
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 05:01 #19 

Trebor
Jürgen wrote:It's about time for an update. Finally the insurance approved the repairs, although technically it's a write off.

Thats good news Jürgen, but if its a write off did you have to do a deal with them ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 17:04 #20