help needed with electric seats by longbridgezt190

longbridgezt190
picked up my full leather sports seats taken from a face lift contemporary for my zt today yipeeeeeee :D :D :D :D :D

now the passenger side is missing the rails and the motors etc , so what parts should i be looking for , can i get all this in one and is the 75 the same set up as the sports seats from the contemporary . also how do i know if they are heated seats , i am presuming they will be heated if they are electric , did not even notice they were electric till i picked them up today bonus or what ......... a full set for £150 8-) , me thinks the scrappy was half a sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 19:33 #1 

TyphoonTT
Might be able to help. I brought home a passenger electric seat home from one of the nano meets,
as it was unwanted by Andrew. I'm going up to the next one if you want it? :thumbsup:

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 21:42 #2 

longbridgezt190
sounds good to me :D are the runners and motors all the same then ? ...... if so can i pick it up before the next nano .i really cant wait that long to get my new plush black leather seats fitted :D does one require any sheckles for the seat

thanks mark

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 22:40 #3 

TyphoonTT
Hi Mark. You are more than welcome to pick it up before hand. I'm afraid I have no idea whether
the part numbers are interchangable I'm afraid. I can always email some pics if it would help? :em:

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 22:44 #4 

longbridgezt190
the part's are all the same, oh i cant wait to get rid of that bobbley alacantara and slip in to some lush leather ..
let me know when its convenient for me to pick it up thanks mark

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 15:49 #5 

TyphoonTT
Mark, PM sent. ;)

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 21:31 #6