HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WIFE by starbug2

starbug2
:happy birthday: :happy birthday: :candle: :candle: :bed: :unionflag: :candle: :candle: :cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS STARBUG HOPE YOU GET THE CAR YOU WANT , I NEED THE REST :bed: FROM ALL THE DASHING ABOUT LOOKING AT THEM :panic: :happy birthday: :happy birthday: :unionflag:

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 08:20 #1 

Dallas
:happy birthday:

Happy Birthday Mrs StarBug.......

Mr Starbug, I know exactly what you mean about all the rushing about...... :lol:

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 08:49 #2 

Cowley_MOA
Happy Birthday Mrs Starbug! BTW I know Stephen is lieing, I bet he's sitting in a pub now :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 09:24 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Many happy returns of the day Bev. :happy birthday: Hope you get some very expensive presents, especially as Stephen is paying. :)

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 10:24 #4 

starbug2
Mick wrote:Many happy returns of the day Bev. :happy birthday: Hope you get some very expensive presents, especially as Stephen is paying. :)

Well as of today she will be the owner of a MG F with hard top brg colour , well we paid the deposti on it .... so we will be a 2 longbridge car family :thumbsup:

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 17:05 #5 

kandyman
Happy birthday Mrs Starbug,

Sounds like you got a nice present :)

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 17:49 #6 

Rammie
starbug2 wrote:
Mick wrote:Many happy returns of the day Bev. :happy birthday: Hope you get some very expensive presents, especially as Stephen is paying. :)

Well as of today she will be the owner of a MG F with hard top brg colour , well we paid the deposti on it .... so we will be a 2 longbridge car family :thumbsup:

Well, about time too. Happy Birthday Bev :happy birthday: :happy birthday: :happy birthday:
Brian

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 17:57 #7 

Bernard
Happy Birthday, Bev. :happy birthday:

You need a treat with having to put up with your old man. :gmc:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 18:15 #8 

takestock
Happy birthday mrs starbug, soon be Christmas, get him to stump up for the tax and insurance then as well :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 19:09 #9 

starbug2
Bernard wrote:Happy Birthday, Bev. :happy birthday:

You need a treat with having to put up with your old man. :gmc:

oi i read that :whump: :lol:

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 19:21 #10 

starbug2
takestock wrote:Happy birthday mrs starbug, soon be Christmas, get him to stump up for the tax and insurance then as well :)

tell me about it :shock: ....
mrs starbug thanks you all :candle: :thumbsup:

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 19:23 #11