Happy Birthday Bernard by Jürgen

Jürgen
:happy birthday:
Many happy returns Bernard, have a great day. :)

Posted 11 Jan 2017, 11:57 #1 

Trebor
Hope you have a good day Bernard
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Jan 2017, 17:54 #2 

Gren 24
Happy Birthday Bernard,Hope you are having a good birtday.

Posted 11 Jan 2017, 18:03 #3 

Bernard
Having a great time, visited the Hamburg Miniature Wunderland earlier and now had a surprise visit from Jürgen, fantastic!

Sent from my H1 using Tapatalk
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 11 Jan 2017, 20:07 #4 

Trebor
Enjoy but should have known you would be out of the U.K !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Jan 2017, 20:25 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Happy birthday mate. I trust it was a good one. :)

Posted 12 Jan 2017, 02:43 #6 

Bermudan 75
A belated Happy Birthday Bernard

:cheers:

Mike

Posted 12 Jan 2017, 22:37 #7 

Jürgen
Bernard, it's been nice to meet you. I enjoyed a most delightful evening. Bye the way, thanks for the drink. ;)
Have a good trip home! Hopefully there's not too much snow on the roads today (over here it's looking good). DFDS are operating to the schedule at the moment, so no delay to expect at the port.

Posted 13 Jan 2017, 09:47 #8 

Bernard
Thanks guys for the good wishes and a special thank you to Jürgen for driving a 100 mile round trip just to see me while I was staying at a hotel in Germany en route for the ferry port. Back safe at home now after a thankfully uneventful journey, even the London orbital car park was completely clear, a rare occurrence on a Friday afternoon.

Posted 13 Jan 2017, 21:47 #9