Grumpy Old Man by Bermudan 75

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Bermudan 75
I will start this off: Not using too many words what makes you a 'grumpy old man'?
Oncoming motorists with their fog lights on in daylight hours and or when it is raining. :evil:

Posted 12 Nov 2012, 21:24 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Finding the last drop of milk for tea has gone off first thing in the morning, after forgetting to get a fresh bottle out of the freezer the night before.

Posted 12 Nov 2012, 21:36 #2 

carlpenn
Mick wrote:Finding the last drop of milk for tea has gone off first thing in the morning, after forgetting to get a fresh bottle out of the freezer the night before.

You freeze your Milk?

For me: Getting to work and realising I didnt put Sugar in my Flask of Coffee :(
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 12 Nov 2012, 22:11 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
carlpenn wrote:You freeze your Milk?

Always keep spares. Yeo Valley organic whole milk, states on the bottle "Freezes Brilliantly" Make of that what you will. :D

Posted 12 Nov 2012, 22:25 #4 

Jumper
Most things.

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 00:24 #5 

Duncan
People on internet forums suggesting that I'm old, grumpy, or both.

(not really)

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 08:04 #6 

MrDoodles
carlpenn wrote:
Mick wrote:Finding the last drop of milk for tea has gone off first thing in the morning, after forgetting to get a fresh bottle out of the freezer the night before.

You freeze your Milk?

Who doesn't nowadays?

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 08:35 #7 

SpongeBob
Generally Monday mornings. Closely followed by Tuesday mornings. This is then followed in descending order by Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. Unless one of those is my day off... :gmc:

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 14:12 #8 

Dave Goody
most milk homogenised can be kept for almost a month unopened, then 7 days when opened. Why freeze the stuff?

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 14:16 #9 

Dave Goody
Picking up the phone 4times a day to hear a foreign voice ask "Is this the householder"?

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 14:17 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Dave Goody wrote:most milk homogenised can be kept for almost a month unopened, then 7 days when opened. Why freeze the stuff?

More room in the freezer than the fridge. At least where I live. :D

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 14:23 #11 

pob06
Life......dont talk to me about life .......

:-)
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 19:03 #12 

Duncan
pob06 wrote:Life......dont talk to me about life .......

:-)

I've got a pain in all the diodes down my left hand side. Here am I......

Posted 13 Nov 2012, 19:21 #13 

James.uk
Trying to remember that I have a bad memory....

Having to exceed the speed limit constantly because I have to get there before I forget where I was going... ;)

Posted 14 Nov 2012, 17:27 #14 

Dave Goody
Hello Mr Goody [foreign voice] "We are ringing about your accident" "What accident?" grrrh

Posted 16 Nov 2012, 14:30 #15 

Bernard
I'm saying nothing on the grounds that I don't like typing.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 16 Nov 2012, 18:53 #16 

Trebor
Contact centres pretending to offer customer service, sitting on s polling station all day for the police commissioner elections and getting 48 votes in 15 hours ( out of a possible 1500 )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Nov 2012, 19:23 #17 

Jumper
The driver rejecting your bus pass because your beard now makes you look like an E-fit.
Dropping it and can’t get down there to retrieve it so a 50 year old gets it for you. And offers you her seat.

Posted 19 Nov 2012, 12:23 #18 

dattrike
Being grumpy keeps :lol: me happy

Posted 20 Nov 2012, 18:56 #19 

bopperbrian
I love being a grumpy old b******d. It gives me something to moan about.

Posted 23 Nov 2012, 10:17 #20