Forum Name ? by Trebor

Trebor
Will the name of the Forum be staying as the "75 ZT Community?"

I am not suggesting that there is anything wrong with it but as the format will be changed soon per Spongebobs other postings, wondered if any plans to change the name ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 11:48 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Trebor wrote:Will the name of the Forum be staying as the "75 ZT Community?"

I am not suggesting that there is anything wrong with it but as the format will be changed soon per Spongebobs other postings, wondered if any plans to change the name ?

No, won't be a change to the name 75ZT Community is now set in stone. Everything else can be changed / updated if or when it's deemed appropriate. Try a Google :)

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 13:22 #2 

Trebor
thanks, tried a google and ws 1st hit so well done for that
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 13:44 #3 

geesmith
Should now remain 1st hit from a google with all the activity. :)

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 15:06 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
We haven't as yet promoted the site, so other search parameters bring us up 4th or lower that will change and we should come near the top or first with all sorts of 75 and zt related searches. We'll get onto that when we are a bit more sorted.

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 15:10 #5 

JohnDotCom
A bit more sorted? I haven't finished painting this new extension yet............. :D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 16:19 #6 

Jürgen
Mick wrote:No, won't be a change to the name 75ZT Community is now set in stone.

That's good news. Else I'd have to adjust my bookmarks again. :D

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 17:10 #7 

kevin
JohnDotCom wrote:A bit more sorted? I haven't finished painting this new extension yet............. :D

more time to yourself now your Site Admin and not a mod. :lol:

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 17:54 #8 

JohnDotCom
:clap: :clap: Very Funny not. :ugeek: :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 18:08 #9 

Ragman
Oh I don't know - it amused me :clap: :rolling :thumbsup: :

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 20:08 #10