FBH coolant outlet hose by Trebor

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Trebor
As above I need the top hose with the bleed screw in. I have noticed that mine has a chunk out of it and needs replacing as the wall is very thin at that point
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 29 Dec 2016, 09:20 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob.
I will have a look amongst the hoses I have, if not I would imagine it is easy to make one up out of two some how, you will have joins how ever ?
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 29 Dec 2016, 11:32 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
Rob I went through all the hoses I have and you could most certainly make one up easy out them, some of the bends are the same shape only problem would be the bleed screw, even then I would imagine you could incorporate your original hose into making one up including the bleed screw.

We can forget the above modifying but maybe good for future reference as these hoses are no longer available at least I don't think so.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 29 Dec 2016, 17:34 #3 

Devilish
Trebor wrote:As above I need the top hose with the bleed screw in. I have noticed that mine has a chunk out of it and needs replacing as the wall is very thin at that point

Sounds like a bit of Festive hard luck :clap:

At least this time of year, if it is raining, you will not notice how bad the water is leaking onto the drive.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 29 Dec 2016, 18:09 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Devilish wrote:
Trebor wrote:As above I need the top hose with the bleed screw in. I have noticed that mine has a chunk out of it and needs replacing as the wall is very thin at that point

Sounds like a bit of Festive hard luck :clap:

At least this time of year, if it is raining, you will not notice how bad the water is leaking onto the drive.

I try to keep away from that festive stuff, I don't like the puss that come out of it :lol: it sets alarm bells off
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 29 Dec 2016, 18:20 #5 

Trebor
Cheers Steve (Arctic not Devilish! ) I will be in touch.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Dec 2016, 08:02 #6 

Devilish
Trebor wrote:Cheers Steve (Arctic not Devilish! ) I will be in touch.

Big nose, hope one of ya joins leak, or the screwdriver slips tightening a hose clip, and you stab the back of your hand.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 30 Dec 2016, 14:10 #7 

Trebor
Never do any of them I prefer just dropping stuff onto the under tray and spending ages looking for it with a torch, re the hose all now sorted with a big thanks to Arctic
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 Jan 2017, 09:06 #8