Ever decreasing post count . . . by Tourerfogey (Page 3 of 5)

Bermudan 75
Rammie wrote:I'm suprised that I got it then :gmc:

Hi Brian,

You qualify by the virtue that you have joined this forum. Mind you we do seem to be quite a select number.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 21:57 #41 

Rammie
Rover418275 wrote:

Hi Brian,

You qualify by the virtue that you have joined this forum. Mind you we do seem to be quite a select number.

Cheers

Mike

Quality not quantity, I was always taught :cheers:
Brian

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:01 #42 

takestock
Rammie wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:

Hi Brian,

Cheers

Mike

Bloody hell, how did I make it then, must be a glitch in the software ? :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:08 #43 

Bermudan 75
Rammie wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:

Hi Brian,

Cheers

Mike

Exactly :cheers:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:09 #44 

Rammie
takestock wrote:

Bloody hell, how did I make it then, must be a glitch in the software ? :D :D :D

Now I think you know the answer to that one Dave.

I believe it's something to do with vis motors :clap:
Brian

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:13 #45 

Bermudan 75
Oh heck, we are getting too technical now for me, what with me having an oil burner, :clap:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:17 #46 

Rammie
Rover418275 wrote:Oh heck, we are getting too technical now for me, what with me having an oil burner, :clap:

I, like you (no not that way!), have an oil burner and wouldn't know what a vis motor was even if I was shown one. It's only what I read, like!! :whump:
Brian

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:22 #47 

Pedro
Rover418275 wrote:
Rammie wrote:Very clever, that one, I like it ;)

because this forum is for the thinking person, :stirer:

I take it that we are talking about Obergruppenfuhrer Speckstullemann then? (This one might make you think a bit harder!)
Peter

If all else fails......read the instructions.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:28 #48 

Bermudan 75
Pedro wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:

I take it that we are talking about Obergruppenfuhrer Speckstullemann then? (This one might make you think a bit harder!)

Have got German A level, recognise Obergruppenfuhrer, but not too sure about Speckstullemann, Baconbuttieman by any chance??????

:cheers:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:34 #49 

Pedro
Rover418275 wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:

Have got German A level, recognise Obergruppenfuhrer, but not too sure about Speckstullemann, Baconbuttieman by any chance??????

:cheers:

My German is limited to Google translate :P . Stulle is apparently 'sandwich' which is the closest I could find, but I thought 'Obergruppenfuhrer Speckstullemann' had an appropriate ring to it. (with apologies to any German members!)
Peter

If all else fails......read the instructions.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 22:42 #50 

raistlin
Pedro wrote:I take it that we are talking about Obergruppenfuhrer Speckstullemann then? (This one might make you think a bit harder!)

No Peter, not in this case.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 06:47 #51 

the_doctor
Tourerfogey wrote:I was banned for life by Pete for NOT breaking any club rules. ;)

Is that what you were told :lol: :lol: :lol: . you are mis informed, Grey Ghost (MICK) banned you on the 28/01/2010.

hhhmm. wonder who deletes this post.

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 08:03 #52 

zojosc
Whats that smell? Have I just trod in something!
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 08:08 #53 

the_doctor
dont you just hate it when that happens :hissyfit:

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 08:16 #54 

Zeb
the_doctor wrote:
Tourerfogey wrote:I was banned for life by Pete for NOT breaking any club rules. ;)

Is that what you were told :lol: :lol: :lol: . you are mis informed, Grey Ghost (MICK) banned you on the 28/01/2010.

Doctor, I think you'll find Tourerfogey was banned....er 'retired' a couple of years back...methinks you are getting confused. :D

Your post won't be deleted, why hide your ignorance for you? :roll:

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 08:26 #55 

Mick
(Site Admin)
the_doctor wrote:

As with quite a few of your ilk. You know nothing of which you speak. BTW your privileges here have been reduced to those reserved for undesirables and the duplicate account you set up up this morning is not functioning at all and will not be.
If you should decide not to return to this forum at all under any guise we would all be eternally grateful.

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 11:53 #56 

JakeWilson
Pedro wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:

Love it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 12:22 #57 

Mike
one does have to smile at a doctor posting on here when he refuses to post on his own site.................. lol

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 16:14 #58 

Duncan
Mick wrote:
As with quite a few of your ilk. You know nothing of which you speak. BTW your privileges here have been reduced to those reserved for undesirables and the duplicate account you set up up this morning is not functioning at all and will not be.
If you should decide not to return to this forum at all under any guise we would all be eternally grateful.

Hear Hear!

I have been patient with it, as has everyone else. It continues to treat us as though we are stupid. Meanwhile, it is the stupid one, because it can't see it's stirring isn't working. I asked it nicely, and it refused to answer.

In fact it is so stupid, it claims to not even have joined another site, yet is able to find out who banned someone, and when. If that doesn't prove it's not what it says it is, I don't know what does. Perhaps it's just an attention seeker?

Note, I now refer to it rather than him or her, because it is quite patently nothing more than an irritating troll.

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 16:57 #59 

Tourerfogey
the_doctor wrote:

You seem to be somewhat confused. . .

Tourerfogey was banned way before January 2010. Grey Ghost gave me a 7 day suspension for something I had posted. This was seized upon by a director as an opportunity to get rid of me for good and he promptly 'retired' me from the forum. (he emailed me direct to tell me so himself) Why? Well because I'd been asking too many awkward questions, ironically, similar to the many questions being asked by the many disgruntled members now about two years later. Nothing changes. Those questions are still met with the same indifference and arrogance. It would seem that the directors don't only not communicate with the membership but obviously don't communicate with each other either.

Tourerfogey may be banned from the club but that doesn't mean I am no longer a member -I just sit quietly in the background and only post when I need information - find me if you can, but I guarantee you won't. ;)

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 17:22 #60