My first proper post in a while by loz1971

loz1971
Well, I haven't been posting anywhere much lately due to being too busy watching all the "entertainment", some people are very aggravated aren't they?? :o :o

I am steering weeeeeeell clear of it all, my bodyguard/security training in the early 90's taught me to listen and understand both sides of an argument, but not to get involved unless it is a necessity, which is exactly what I am doing!!

So, as I was waiting for things to calm down before posting again (Ha!! fat chance) I am going to wait no more. And due to my laziness here are a few questions. ;) ;)

What have I missed??

Has Colin got his Volvo yet??
Are the member numbers steadily increasing??
Is everybody here happy/getting along??

And have I missed anything important?? :) :) :)

Cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 16:45 #1 

James.uk
Colin is still married to Grovey. :)

Membership on the up I think. :)

Peace reigns here at the moment. :)

England are out of the cup buts that's hardly unusual... Zeb's been orf colour, but is fine now I think. We have a "Glynn" running amok amongst us but he seems relatively harmless. And JDC is orf in Yankyland again I think.. So all is well here.. :)

How you been? checked any cars out lately? :)

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 17:27 #2 

loz1971
No James, not lately, I've been too busy driving my vans around the west country :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 18:37 #3 

Zeb
loz1971 wrote:No James, not lately, I've been too busy driving my vans around the west country :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice activity... :D Good to see you posting again.

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 06:44 #4 

DeuxGazoles
Hi Larry
Nice to see you back mate was starting to wonder if something was up :confused:

Regards Col
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 07:34 #5 

loz1971
DeuxGazoles wrote:Hi Larry
Nice to see you back mate was starting to wonder if something was up :confused:

Regards Col

No mate, as I say, just keeping my head down, there's been a lot of angry stuff flying around lately, not on here mind, but it has made for entertaining reading!! :D :D :stirer: :stirer:

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 18:42 #6