Done some long term jobs by charlie 22

charlie 22
Hi, all got some much needed jobs done to the car plus added some Christmas and Christmas presents that have been in my man cave for a while. The following was done :
Replaced drivers side light cluster as the original was busted due to power surges!.
Fitted Harman kardan tweeters front and rear . Apparently my car only had front tweeters fitted from factory must only come on the se model.
Fitted rear air vent surround that I had hydro dipped in burr walnut. I thought that the rear looked to plain and boring.

Posted 03 Feb 2018, 12:07 #1 

charlie 22
charlie 22 wrote:Hi, all got some much needed jobs done to the car plus added some Christmas and Christmas presents that have been in my man cave for a while. The following was done :
Replaced drivers side light cluster as the original was busted due to power surges!.
Fitted Harman kardan tweeters front and rear . Apparently my car only had front tweeters fitted from factory must only come on the se model.
Fitted rear air vent surround that I had hydro dipped in burr walnut. I thought that the rear looked to plain and boring.
Some picsImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Posted 03 Feb 2018, 12:10 #2 

kew
Looks great. How are the Harmon Kardon tweeters? Do you notice much difference?

Posted 03 Feb 2018, 12:15 #3 

charlie 22
kew wrote:Looks great. How are the Harmon Kardon tweeters? Do you notice much difference?

There is a big difference. Now it shows up the head unit. The rear drivers side is not working and the audio guy said I need a new one. Now that is on the to do list. As the audio guy is in sharing the building with my mechanic I did have a chat about a complete upgrade and came to a budget of £1000 to get what I want and will out live the car.

Posted 03 Feb 2018, 13:06 #4 

charlie 22
charlie 22 wrote:
kew wrote:Looks great. How are the Harmon Kardon tweeters? Do you notice much difference?

There is a big difference. Now it shows up the head unit. The rear drivers side is not working and the audio guy said I need a new one. Now that is on the to do list. As the audio guy is in sharing the building with my mechanic I did have a chat about a complete upgrade and came to a budget of £1000 to get what I want and will out live the car.

Did not realise that my car was not fitted with rear tweets from the factory. They may of been fitted when you asked for the premium sound system.

Posted 03 Feb 2018, 13:09 #5