Community Picnic, thanks Zeb by Rammie (Page 2 of 2)

SpongeBob
Zeb wrote:Image

Thanks... the only pic of me and I'm yawning! :gmc: :lol:

Indeed a great day out - sorry I went but my head hurt and jobs were waiting for me at home :( The odd rain shower didn't spoil a thing and there certainly wasn't any shortage of food being given out by everyone. Sorry I really didn't get chance to meet and greet everyone to put names to faces - still, there's always next time :thumbsup: ;) :)

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 20:54 #21 

Zeb
Yawning? I assumed you to be laughing heartily at Mick's jokes...... :?

Hope you are feeling better...

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 20:55 #22 

SpongeBob
Zeb wrote:Yawning? I assumed you to be laughing heartily at Mick's jokes...... :?

Yes thanks :) Headache seems to have gone now. You certainly made today a great day out for everyone Carl so hats off you to and, of course, everyone who went :)

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 21:02 #23 

Zeb
SpongeBob wrote:
Zeb wrote:Yawning? I assumed you to be laughing heartily at Mick's jokes...... :?

Yes thanks :) Headache seems to have gone now. You certainly made today a great day out for everyone Carl so hats off you to and, of course, everyone who went :)

Thanks Simon....only a simple affair really but t'is the people that make days like today so special...

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 21:07 #24 

Trebor
looks like a great meet, really sorry i didnt turn up, i was up the road at Rufford Hall and had every intention of attending both, but once settled in, meeting new faces, taking lots of photos, and a closer look at the Abbey etc time went quickly and i never made it, apologies once again
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 21:39 #25 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks to Zeb for suggesting this and getting loads of people on board, a splendid idea and worked out a treat. Delighted to meet some new faces, well new to me and and all the usual suspects.
Special thanks to the kids for letting me play frisbee with them. :) And sorry about the wing mirror incident with frisbee and nice fluffy dog. Couldn't quite believe it. If I damaged it let me know please. :em:

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 23:43 #26 

James.uk
Nah no harm done Mick, but the dog wont be fielding for England after missing a catch like that! :roll:

It was a nice day out, and great to see some friends again, and make a few new ones.. :)

Nice to see Mr and Mrs Dave Stocktake there, that must have been a painfull visit for you Dave, I hope you recover fully and quickly. . :thumbsup:

Nice to see Heather and Tim are back from Paris again, and there tent was brilliant! :D

Russs was busy as usual working his magic on the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System)., :hail:

And my thanks to Zeb (Carl) for arranging it all, it's nice when a plan comes together innit. :clap: :D

Posted 13 Sep 2010, 01:24 #27 

starbug2

Posted 13 Sep 2010, 08:11 #28 

redrover
I'll echo the thanks to Carl for organising this. It was a lovely afternoon and great to meet up with faces old and new :mrgreen:
Thanks, Neil

Posted 13 Sep 2010, 12:58 #29 

Mick
(Site Admin)
An excellent write up by Zeb including all the pics and links to pics is available here:-
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1845

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 20:03 #30 

stubie
Yes nice writeup Zeb and a personal thanks for the organisation.

Stubs

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 21:10 #31 

Bernard
Looks like it went very well.
I'm sorry we couldn't make this meet but it was never really likely.
However I have been allowed to drive again since yesterday so I'm rarin' to go.....at least gently at the moment. ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 21:18 #32 

geesmith
I would have loved to attend particularly as it was so near but had a few days booked at Scarborough which I kept secret due to this being the internet and all....(paranoid smiley.)

At least Mrs Gee got to have the most relaxing and comfortable car ride to a holiday destination that she's ever had. We seemed to get there too soon. That's never happened before :)

Glad to see it was another enjoyable turnout, perhaps you'll be doing it again........

...having seen Johns photos I think my next car will be a gold limo...plenty of time to change my mind, or not. So many nice colours :lol:

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 22:24 #33