Colwyn Bay meeting... Write up and Pics.. by James.uk

James.uk
The meeting at Colwyn was rather a small affair really, but it was an interesting one!
Firstly Mark couldn't make it for personal reasons, same with Trebor, hopefully things will get better quickly for them.
Secondly, Jules family all came in separate cars to bolster our numbers..
Thirdly:- we picked up a "stray" 75 owner wandering along the front and he went to fetch his car and joined us.
And finally, we ended up at Jules place for coffee!! YaYYY :clap: Erm isabel did the oners.. heh heh.. :thumbsup:

Sooo the Pics:- As you can see it was a lovely day, but.. The tide was up, so no driving on the sand!

And one or two unwary walkers got very wet!

Judging by the debris and sand on the Prom, there has been a fair old storm there quite recently... (Pic taken before the others arrived)..

Erm.... An unusual view of the Pier.. Wellll... I got bored innit. :em:

Now for the cars.. Nearest is Jules Snr. Next a Black MG belonging to Isabel, Jules wife. Then Jules Blue MG, My Weggie, Frank Insence's Red Contempory, then finally, the Ligh colour Stray we picked up..

And now--Tra la lahh... The goodies shop!! Doughnuts and cakes courtesy of Frank and --- wait for it -- BIKKIES supplied by Jules!!! (I rekon Isabel brought them really ;) )

Finaly I tried to be clever (and failed) and take a picture-escueee photo of Isabels Black MG parked up at their home with the sunlight filtering down through the trees.. Hmmm a few weeks in photoshop should sort it... :em:

Posted 27 Sep 2010, 13:53 #1 

Last edited by James.uk on 27 Sep 2010, 18:00, edited 3 times in total.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.