A very Secret meeting. ;) by James.uk

James.uk
Due to all the skudugery around at the moment (and Glynn being on the loose) I arranged a secret meeting for yesterday, security was paramount, all done strictly on a "need to know basis". "nod nod, wink wink, know what I mean, know what I mean".. ;) :D

I am delighted to report that my security measures were a complete success, I got to the appointed place on time, and no one else turned up! Not a soul. Brilliant.. :) :thumbsup:

I do love it when a plan comes together..... :D

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 13:40 #1 

Cowley_MOA
James.uk wrote:Due to all the skudugery around at the moment (and Glynn being on the loose) I arranged a secret meeting for yesterday, security was paramount, all done strictly on a "need to know basis". "nod nod, wink wink, know what I mean, know what I mean".. ;) :D

I am delighted to report that my security measures were a complete success, I got to the appointed place on time, and no one else turned up! Not a soul. Brilliant.. :) :thumbsup:

I want what your taking :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 13:44 #2 

zojosc
James.uk wrote:Due to all the skudugery around at the moment (and Glynn being on the loose) I arranged a secret meeting for yesterday, security was paramount, all done strictly on a "need to know basis". "nod nod, wink wink, know what I mean, know what I mean".. ;) :D

Your wrong there was actually three in attendance.......me, myself and I.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 13:47 #3 

James.uk
Nooo! Not so Zojosc. I checked the perimeters thoroughly and you definitely were not there. :P

No one was, I was completely alone.. :) ..

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 14:46 #4 

zojosc
But who is I?
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 14:59 #5 

James.uk
Have a look, it's on yer profile. :D :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 15:18 #6 

zojosc
If I am that bloke in my profile and I was there on my own, pray how do you know I was there and for that matter that I was indeed alone. :confused:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 17:43 #7 

James.uk
Hmmm. Not related to Glynn are you zojosc? :|

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 18:01 #8 

zojosc
If I was related to Glynn dont you think I would have taken him along and therefore I would not have been on my own.
Anyway why have you hijacked my thread? Jealous that I managed to get away from the snoopers and infaltraitors no doubt. :roll:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 18:10 #9 

loz1971

Damn, sorry James, I think I went to the wrong branch of Tesco's!! :confused: :confused:
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 19:05 #10 

James.uk
zojosc.. If you knew Glynn, you would know that no one would willingly take him anywhere. Ipso facto. you're not a relative. :P

I'm not exactly hijacking your thread, more taking it in a different, more refined, direction. As one would expect from a poshe member of the landed gentry like wot I am innit.. *Sends a note (in Latin of course) to the land office asking them to re-state the Enclosures act to keep zojosc confined to one area :D

Ellow Loz, from Cornwall you say? (where's Zeb when you need him) Your ref to Tesco's is a dead giveaway! You are just trying to inveigle information out of me, but I wont tell you that it was Sainsbury's not Tesco's, coz I can see through your not-so-cunning plan.. :P

*Next time, just to make things even more secure, I will publish the results of the meeting before it's been held. That'll fool em*... ;) :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 20:01 #11 

Mick
(Site Admin)

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 20:40 #12 

zojosc
Mick wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WmbbFD_XhQ

Originally banned by the BBC but openly encouraged by the powers that be on here. This is trully a risque and breakaway group. :panic:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 21:33 #13