Christmas Wishes by zojosc

zojosc
Just to wish all the crew that got this great site started and all you other meanial lot that make it the fun it is a:-

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :cheers:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 07:28 #1 

takestock
Christmas greetings from all of us here in Yorkie land, lets hope for a great new year for all and a better year next year than this has been for some :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 07:33 #2 

starbug2
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: may we all have nice lotto wins and a very merry Christmas and a happy new year :cheers:

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 08:12 #3 

raistlin
I hope everybody has the Christmas they wish for :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 09:31 #4 

kandyman
Open your presents at Christmas time, but be thankful year round for the gifts you receive." - Lorinda Ruth Lowen

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 10:23 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Seasons greetings to everybody. :)

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 12:12 #6 

JohnDotCom
A Happy Christmas, Seasons Greetings or Happy Holiday to all. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 19:01 #7 

Duncan
Happy Christmas from me to all, as well.

Just having a pause from preparing dinner for both sets of parents adna sister in law, who will be arriving around 12.

Best wishes for the new year, too. I do hope for a better year for some as it's not been good, and they deserve better.

Duncan.

Posted 25 Dec 2010, 11:08 #8 

Trebor
have a good one Duncan and make sure you dont get the washing up aswell, i am going to a local Indian restaurant for a traditional turkey lunch, not sure if i am looking forward to it or not but i will find out very soon, at least i am not driving Christine this year

Merry Xmas to all members
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 25 Dec 2010, 11:23 #9 

goodlittlewifey
Merry Christmas to you all from me xxxxx

Posted 25 Dec 2010, 16:00 #10