CDT Tourer rear exhaust by Bermudan 75

Bermudan 75
Good evening folks,
I need to replace the rear exhaust box on my CDT Tourer, can anyone recommend a supplier in the Cheshire/Staffs/Wolvesarea?

Cheers

Mike

Posted 05 Mar 2013, 21:53 #1 

Roverite
Rimmers do mail order for replacement exhausts if you can DIY, or get your local 'garage' to fit it for you. However, many people are fitting 'Longlife' stainless steel exhausts. Longlife is a nationwide franchise; if you do a search on 'Google' you will find out about their product and your nearest dealer. Although more expensive to start with, it is a once-only purchase, with a lifetime transferable guarantee.

If you go for the full SS system, I would suggest you keep the 'Cat', because I found the exhaust was a bit rorty without it, so I had it re-fitted; other owners have removed the 'Cat' and are happy with it. If you want a quiet exhaust, which most Rover owners do, ask for the quote to be for the 'very quiet version'. It will be made to your requirements.

Roverite

Posted 06 Mar 2013, 13:24 #2 

Bermudan 75
Hi Colin,

If I had the cash, I would opt for the SS system. However I have come across these people who can supply and fit the rear box for £53.49 with 12 months warranty.

http://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/Rover ... 20Box.aspx

Cheers

Mike

Posted 06 Mar 2013, 18:29 #3