C A R A V A N by Rammie

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Rammie
Here's one that will make you laugh, I think. ;)

I have listed our caravan in the for sale forum, but would love to know why, when you type caravan it comes up with FIBREGLASS SHED?????
:confused:

Try it yourself, type in C A R A V A N (without the spaces) and see what you get?

Cheers
Brian

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 09:02 #1 

raistlin
I noticed that when I entered the initials F O C meaning free of charge, it came up with "fabled orange clip" like this:- foc
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 09:07 #2 

Rammie
Hi Paul,
Strange this, whilst I appreciate that some people view a c a r a v a n as a caravan, it's pretty frustrating. :hissyfit:
Good job this is not the C a r a v a n Club website or there would be a lot of sheds for sale :lol:
Brian

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 09:13 #3 

Jürgen
Well, maybe this F-O-C thing is a bit strange, but what's wrong with the definition of a so called c-a-r-a-v-a-n as caravan? :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eis20rBwz8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Av3jaPlZHM

*gets off hiding just in case there are some c a r a v a n i n g lovers in our community* :gmc:

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 09:24 #4 

Rammie
Grrr, :oops: The attached photo should give you a clue, Jürgen.

This is the numberplate on our's. :mad1:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 09:39 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
OK you lot, circumventing the swear filter is punishable by having to spend 10 days in a caravan on a campsite that is of course FOC. :thumbsup: Rules enforcing the wearing of Hi-VIS (Variable Intake System) eating apparel at all times will be rigorously enforced. :panic:
By ordure of the Pieman.

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 11:16 #6 

Rammie
As if??
So why does it come up with caravan? I can't think it's car related :confused:
Brian

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 11:34 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Yertiz wrote:As if??
So why does it come up with fibreglass shed? I can't think it's car related :confused:

It's a joke. :panic: Perpetrated by the word censor fairies. Incorrigible bunch what they is. :)

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 11:49 #8 

Rammie
Doh, sorry, I should have known that ;)
Brian

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 11:55 #9 

Zeb
:lol:

Don't worry mate...my OH is after one...yours is a beauty...given what it is 'n' all....so I have told her she can have one but we will have to supercharge the V8 to pull it once she has all her clobber in it...seems like a fair deal to me... :confused:

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 17:21 #10 

Rammie
Zeb wrote::lol:

Don't worry mate...my OH is after one...yours is a beauty...given what it is 'n' all....so I have told her she can have one but we will have to supercharge the V8 to pull it once she has all her clobber in it...seems like a fair deal to me... :confused:

He,he, I know what you mean. I tow it with my 75 and in all honesty it is the best tow car I have ever had and that includes 4 x 4's.
Ok I did have it remapped and the difference that made was incredible. I hardly ever have to change gear once on the Motorway's / Dual carriageway's, incredible.
Yes, it is a very nice van, just a shame that it's got to go but current needs must, I'm afraid. :hissyfit:
Brian

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 17:58 #11 

Trebor
i used to have a job which was abbreviated to BDPAC and in the e mail spellchecker the only alternative it could find was bedpan !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 20:57 #12 

Jürgen
Yertiz wrote:Grrr, :oops:

:scared:

Yertiz wrote:The attached photo should give you a clue, Jürgen.

This is the numberplate on our's. :mad1:

:lol: Quite a statement.

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 22:06 #13