Bernard car as not seen before by kevin

kevin
CLEAN. :D

now to enjoy a v6. fun time. I've done the cleaning.
may not be as clean when you get it back.

never posted under Valeting and Detailing as Bernard would never find it. :lol:

how it looked a few weeks ago
Image :shock: :roll:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 15:00 #1 

Last edited by kevin on 17 Jun 2010, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

stevemac
Good job there Kevin. never seen the bernardmobile looking so good. :clap:
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 15:08 #2 

Trebor
neither has Bernard !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:24 #3 

Bernard
Hey that looks good!

I'd better not put up a picture of Kevin's car at the moment. He would have a heart attack, as would anyone else who can't take the vision of the entrails of a car's wiring loom spilling out of the engine bay like so much cut spaghetti. :shock:

I'm reasonably sure that I'll remember where it all goes and with the aid of a shovel and a big stick, most of it will go back in again. :panic:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:51 #4 

Dallas
Very clean Bernard...... :D

........You reg plate! it has a '7' and the letters nearly spell 'FIVE' (FVE)....... cooooooooooooooooooool...... 8-)

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 22:33 #5 

kevin
Bernard wrote:Hey that looks good!

I'd better not put up a picture of Kevin's car at the moment. He would have a heart attack, as would anyone else who can't take the vision of the entrails of a car's wiring loom spilling out of the engine bay like so much cut spaghetti. :shock:

I'm reasonably sure that I'll remember where it all goes and with the aid of a shovel and a big stick, most of it will go back in again. :panic:

picture of spaghetti are ok, just dont let them see how clean it is. ;)

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 22:55 #6 

kevin
Trebor wrote:neither has Bernard !

He will be happy when he get it back after a week next to the railway line, it will look like the last picture again. :o

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 22:58 #7