Auto dip mirror by higgi21

higgi21
Greetings good techy folk,I am the proud owner of the above,the questions are,as the nice breaker man only sent me the mirror itself,no stem covers or plug with a bit of harness,firstly is there a "how to"for fitting the beasty and does anyone know the whereabouts of some stem covers to finish it off?,thankyou in advance.
Rob
Best Regards Rob

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 22:22 #1 

SpongeBob
I believe there is a Know-How Guide knocking about the place, it's not yet available for direct download so drop Mick a PM as he's got the rest scattered around his living room floor and he'll roll one up and send it down the old broadband line to you ;)

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 22:24 #2 

jonjon77
if you are lucky the wiring might already be there.remove the interior light and have a look for the connector,it might be tucked away.if not l still have the info l wrote down about what pin does what

jon

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 22:30 #3 

higgi21
SpongeBob wrote:I believe there is a Know-How Guide knocking about the place, it's not yet available for direct download so drop Mick a PM as he's got the rest scattered around his living room floor and he'll roll one up and send it down the old broadband line to you ;)

Thanks,I'll do just that,if it ever stops raining I might get to do job.................. :cry:
Best Regards Rob

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 22:41 #4 

higgi21
jonjon77 wrote:if you are lucky the wiring might already be there.remove the interior light and have a look for the connector,it might be tucked away.if not l still have the info l wrote down about what pin does what

jon

Thanks Jon,with my luck and with it being a ZT,I'd be surprised if that nice little plug is sitting there.Be grateful if you could send me the wiring info though.
Best Regards Rob

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 22:46 #5 

hodgy
Thanks,I'll do just that,if it ever stops raining I might get to do job.................. :cry:[/quote]

Shut the sunroof, that should stop rain coming in the car :lol: :gmc:
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 08:30 #6 

higgi21
hodgy wrote:Thanks,I'll do just that,if it ever stops raining I might get to do job.................. :cry:

Shut the sunroof, that should stop rain coming in the car :lol: :gmc:[/quote]
Lol,wish I had one buddy................ :(
Best Regards Rob

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 09:32 #7