A very sad day. RIP Janina by Mick (Page 1 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bernard has just contacted me.
It is with great sadness that I have to tell you all that Bernard's lovely lady Janina passed away early this morning. I am sure your thoughts as mine will be with our dear friend.

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 13:55 #1 

raistlin
I just don't know what to say. You are in our thoughts Bernard. Anything I can do, just say the word.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 14:47 #2 

Mad-Monkey
:( Sending our love Bernard

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 15:27 #3 

ceedy
Bernard ,

So So sorry For your loss.

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 17:08 #4 

dattrike
A sad day, my thoughts are with you Bernard.

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 17:09 #5 

Trebor
So sad Bernard, most of us have had the privilege of meeting her at meets , so sorry for your loss and thoughts are with you
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 17:48 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
Bernard.
It never seems fair when people we are close to are taken from us,we want you tell you that we are sorry for the loss of your dear wife Janina, we are thinking of you and your family at this very sad time please accept our condolences.
Steve & Gail
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 18:27 #7 

takestock
Marina and I have shed a tear on hearing the news of your loss Mr B.
Hold your head high sir you were Janinas' rock and she knew it, as did we all.

Sleep well Janina

Dave & Marina
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 19:20 #8 

Duncan
I've not posted anything, because I didn't know what to say. I still don't really, but couldn't let it pass. She was a lovely lady, and I think I know how much you will miss her. We are both sorry for your loss. Duncan

Posted 14 Dec 2014, 21:27 #9 

goodlittlewifey
so sorry to hear this,Bernard, we,re thinking of you xxx :(,

Posted 15 Dec 2014, 16:30 #10 

woolleysox
Very sad My thoughts are with you

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 15 Dec 2014, 19:38 #11 

Devilish
Lost for words
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 16 Dec 2014, 08:07 #12 

Gren 24
I am sure Janina will Be looking down on you Barnard and thinking of her happy life with you.
Take Care.
Les

Posted 16 Dec 2014, 22:49 #13 

Gate Keeper
We are sorry to hear this very sad news Bernard. Our sincere condolences at this time. Rest in Peace

Philip and Jessica

Sent from my iPhone
All the best

Phil

Posted 17 Dec 2014, 12:43 #14 

Suffolk Man
i had the pleasure of your dear wives company at studley castle this year.i could see then you where devoted to each other.i am so sad to hear of your loss bernard kindest regards phillip

Posted 19 Dec 2014, 20:04 #15 

Mintman
Hi Bernard

Life isn't fair cos it is limited.I'm shocked! The last time i meet Janina(Studley) she was full of strength and combative, exhibiting her grim sense of humor about her illness by knowing her precise destiny.Bernard: Because words can and should never express your grief and my haggardness, i'm looking forward to transmit you my deepest condolences personally .

A song of the band "Alter Bridge" comes to my mind:

Sitting alone in the cold of the night
You’re trying to find what you need to survive
You're so afraid
You can’t go on
Left in the silence that tears at your heart
It only reminds you how broken you are
You lost your way
But hope is not gone

Cause the sun always sets
The moon always falls
It feels like the end
Just pay no mind at all
And keep rolling
Rolling
Life must go on

A deeply devastated Frank

Posted 21 Dec 2014, 01:44 #16 

Samarkand
Hello Bernard,
Belated commiserations and thoughts for your sad loss. I wish you all the courage and strength.
Majed
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 25 Dec 2014, 13:57 #17 

Bernard
I cannot thank you all enough for the posts here, the PMs, emails and the cards that you have sent to me have given me great comfort and support. Even though, as you know, Janina was not in good health, her early death was not expected at all. We had been away in Spain for a month only recently as a celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary (a closely guarded secret, Janni was paranoid about age) and had started to plan our expeditions for next year. I'm only sorry that you did not know her in her prime, she was quite formidable and very much a lady. Life without her is going to be empty and very dull.

There had to be an autopsy unfortunately and what with Christmas being so near the funeral cannot be held until Monday 5th January so if anyone is able to attend, I will be very happy to see them at Church Lench at 11:30.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 30 Dec 2014, 22:01 #18 

JohnDotCom
Hello Bernard,
I am so sorry to only just have heard of this very, very sad news.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
At this sad time, no words or actions will make you feel any better I know,
but always keep those memories in your heart and head,
They will give you strength to see you through this time of emptiness,
And you will remember all the good times you had and shared together.
All the best my friend,
John and Doreen.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 03 Jan 2015, 17:06 #19 

Bernard
Thank you all again for your kind messages and a special thanks to Rob (Trebor) for representing you at Janni's funeral yesterday. It cannot have been easy to join the 120 or so who attended when only 2 were known beforehand. I really, deeply appreciate this and am especially proud of my crazy, beautiful wife that she brought out so many friends for the occasion. It all went so well and I am humbled by the tributes that were given to a truly unique lady.
She is now buried with our beloved son who died in the year 2000, which was her great wish.

I will be seeing you all this year.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 06 Jan 2015, 21:17 #20