A tale... dozy twonks by raistlin

raistlin
Had a pair of youths in front of my Bench this morning, both aged 16, charged with possessing offensive weapons in a public place, to wit, one 24" jungle cutter machete and one Katana.

They pleaded guilty and will be sentenced at a later date, both having previous convictions.

Reason they pleaded guilty? The pair of morons filmed each other walking down a road in Wolverhampton, brandishing the weapons, and then posted both videos on Facebook.

Duh...
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 30 Aug 2016, 18:41 #1 

Borg Warner
Patently not the sharpest knives in the drawer......

Eventually took the plunge Paul, will be the proud owner of a late 3ltr SE on Thursday.

Thanks for you help over on the JOC.

Gary .

Posted 30 Aug 2016, 18:54 #2 

Last edited by Borg Warner on 31 Aug 2016, 08:26, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
Borg Warner wrote:Eventually took the plunge Paul, will be the proud owner of a late 3ltr SE on Thursday.

Thanks for you help over on the JOC.

Gary .

I saw your good news on the JOC Gary :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 30 Aug 2016, 19:55 #3 

Dave Goody
Here's an equally dopey story,
I'm on the committee of a group which manages a nature reserve open to the public. We get quite a bit of vandalism. I spotted a lad with bright ginger hair smashing up a park bench. I accosted him and just got verbal abuse. Called the police, they finally came and I pointed out a name recently carved into the bench.
We both looked on facebook for the name and came up with a picture of a lad with bright ginger hair. His dad ended up paying for a new bench.
I don't think he will ever be a master criminal?

Posted 31 Aug 2016, 12:06 #4 

PaulT
Puts me in mind of the Dick Emery character 'I fink I got it wrong again Dad'.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 31 Aug 2016, 13:36 #5 

Borg Warner
The worrying thing is, these are our future.

Oh God.

Gary M.

Posted 01 Sep 2016, 08:07 #6 

PaulT
Borg Warner wrote:The worrying thing is, these are our future.

Oh God.

Gary M.

Mind you, thinking back many, many years, can remember my history master talking about Clive of India as being a bit of a yobbo who they packed off to India - and that with in the 18th century.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 01 Sep 2016, 15:10 #7