75ZT Community National Picnic by Zeb (Page 1 of 10)

Zeb
[centre][/centre]SUNDAY 12th September

At Clumber Park:

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w- ... park-2.htm

10.30am to whenever.

Opportunity for a regas for £30.00 on the day.
Bring pies...and other picnicky accoutrements...
Bring family....bring dogs! Bring Granny (I want to meet James.UK's granny)

You may have to pay to get in..£5.20 to park (BUT a group discount will apply)..unless you are a member of the National Trust......
on the other hand we need no disclaimers and no dark warnings of dire developments if we do not obey the masters of the universe.... :D

A parking location will be provided for us by staff at Clumber Park once we have an idea of numbers...so please sign up...it should be FUN...yes, that is allowed... :cheers:

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:49 #1 

Last edited by Zeb on 26 Aug 2010, 08:36, edited 2 times in total.

Zeb
List...

Definites

1.Zeb + Family
2.R.Robson + Mrs Robson
3.Mick
4.Dave & Marina (Takestock)
5.James.uk
6.Trebor +3
7.Martin +1
8.Jake Wilson + 1
9.Mr & Mrs Yellow Peril
10.jonjon77
11.Stubie
12.johnwh74 (John and Amy)
13.Mr + Mrs Rammie
14.Starbug2 and Mrs Starbug2. :)
15. Hodgy (Late arrival)
16. Wedd
17. MrB + 2
18. Onefortheroad
19. Neil Coupland
Possibles

:(
:(
Tim
SpongeBob
Suzublu

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:50 #2 

Last edited by Zeb on 11 Sep 2010, 21:21, edited 27 times in total.

RRobson
fun? count me in :mrgreen:
will be me + swmbo
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:54 #3 

starbug2
depends on whether we are going to the convention that weekend , well there's more to life than cars............................................. theirs pies too

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 18:24 #4 

takestock
What? no rules :roll: Oh yes :mrgreen:

Dave & Marina
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 18:50 #5 

James.uk
Zeb, he said:-

>>>I want to meet James.UK's granny<<<

That will require an exhumation order and a JCB Zeb, and I have neither. :P

Yep it's within my 90 min limit. :) So If the cars workin and the creeks don't rise, I will be there, but NOT too early. heh heh. :)

Will the mods n other type officials be parked in a separate area from the hoy poloy as happened at Cosford?? ;) or is this a mix n muck/in meetin? :D

I will of course require the usual post code and arrows painted on the grass so I don't get lost. :)

My congrats on having a good idea Zeb, lets hope no serious or permanent mental damage has been done. :)

LIST:
Zeb + Family
R.Robson + Mrs Robson
Mick
Dave & Marina
James.UK

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 19:20 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
James.uk wrote:Will the mods n other type officials be parked in a separate area from the hoy poloy as happened at Cosford?? ;) or is this a mix n muck/in meetin? :D

Sorry James but you'll just have to park in among us peasants. :)

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 19:33 #7 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:Zeb, he said:-

>>>I want to meet James.UK's granny<<<

That will require an exhumation order and a JCB Zeb, and I have neither. :P Spoilsport..:(

Yep it's within my 90 min limit. :) So If the cars workin and the creeks don't rise, I will be there, but NOT too early. heh heh. :) 10.30am is middle of the morning James! Even Country n Western types can manage that...
Will the mods n other type officials be parked in a separate area from the hoy poloy as happened at Cosford?? ;) or is this a mix n muck/in meetin? :D WHAT 'officials'? :shock: :? Everybody mucks in and tries to work out who the hell they are talking to....I have spoken to one chap at three different meets...still haven't got a clue who he is....had a rather fetching waistcoat though iirc...

I will of course require the usual post code and arrows painted on the grass so I don't get lost. :) See website in first post...;)

My congrats on having a good idea Zeb, lets hope no serious or permanent mental damage has been done. :) I have had two in a week....it is getting to be a bit of a worry...

I seem to have my own personal 'valet' who is popping in to add names to the list in the second post so don't worry about posting up new lists....*searches for a snooty smiley...*

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 19:37 #8 

DeuxGazoles
Stick me and the pies down provisionally, just need to double check what the hell I'm doing :panic:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 22:17 #9 

James.uk
Ellow Colin, I hate to be the one to mention it but -- It may be quite some time before you eventually get to a sufficiently stable mental condition as to know precisely what you are doing at any given time. :) But worry not coz we like you just the way you are. (spot that tune) :) So we look foreword to your attendance, not with trepidation, as one might expect, but with the light hearted euphoria one gets from smoking too many overlong fags, at too many car meetings. ;) ..

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 00:22 #10 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:Ellow Colin, I hate to be the one to mention it but -- It may be quite some time before you eventually get to a sufficiently stable mental condition as to know precisely what you are doing at any given time. :) But worry not coz we like you just the way you are. (spot that tune) :) So we look foreword to your attendance, not with trepidation, as one might expect, but with the light hearted euphoria one gets from smoking too many overlong fags, at too many car meetings. ;) ..

Remind me to tell you about Cropredy James.... :D

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 00:29 #11 

James.uk
Zeb, he said:-

>>>Remind me to tell you about Cropredy James..<<<

Ok. So what were you going to tell me about Cropredy Zeb? ?? :)

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 01:03 #12 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:Zeb, he said:-

>>>Remind me to tell you about Cropredy James..<<<

Ok. So what were you going to tell me about Cropredy Zeb? ?? :)

I'll tell you at the picnic.....if you remind me then..... ;) :lol:

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 05:56 #13 

Trebor
James.uk wrote:Ellow Colin, I hate to be the one to mention it but -- It may be quite some time before you eventually get to a sufficiently stable mental condition as to know precisely what you are doing at any given time. :) But worry not coz we like you just the way you are. (spot that tune) :) So we look foreword to your attendance, not with trepidation, as one might expect, but with the light hearted euphoria one gets from smoking too many overlong fags, at too many car meetings. ;) ..

Does this mean Col is a sandwich/pie short of a picnic ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 11:28 #14 

Trebor
and add me to the list please +3
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 11:29 #15 

MrB
DeuxGazoles wrote:Stick me and the pies down provisionally, just need to double check what the hell I'm doing :panic:

Would that be with Grovey or one of those funny square shaped Scandinivanian thingumies :gmc:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 19:37 #16 

MrB
Zeb

Could you please provisionally add me + 3 to the list please.

SWMBO has checked the diary and it looks clear at present.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 19:39 #17 

starbug2
i thought so the other site has listed a event on this day nott's way :gmc: either way i may still be going to a convention that weekend ... if we don't go to the con which event do i goto :panic: :panic: :panic: :angry: which event has pie's ;) oh at a BBQ we did do a apple pie on the BBQ :nurse: .... i'll have to see how it goes before we comment to either event ...... :confused:

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 06:55 #18 

MrB
starbug2 wrote:i thought so the other site has listed a event on this day nott's way :gmc: either way i may still be going to a convention that weekend ... if we don't go to the con which event do i goto :panic: :panic: :panic: :angry: which event has pie's ;) oh at a BBQ we did do a apple pie on the BBQ :nurse: .... i'll have to see how it goes before we comment to either event ...... :confused:

Oh I wonder why they chose that date and in that area?

**Edit** Having made a quick visit tut t'other side I see it was organised over there at about the same as the picnic was being mooted over here.

Anyways no contest for me as to which I should attend
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 09:59 #19 

Martin
Hi Zeb,

Count me in for 2 I have checked the diary and no Royal visits that week end :lol: :lol:

Martin
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 16:49 #20