Colwyn Bay meeting... Pics.. by James.uk

James.uk
The meeting at Colwyn was rather a small affair really, but it was an interesting one!
Firstly Mark couldn't make it for personal reasons, same with Trebor, hopefully things will get better quickly for them.
Secondly, Jules family all came in separate cars to bolster our numbers..
Thirdly:- we picked up a "stray" 75 owner wandering along the front and he went to fetch his car and joined us.
And finally, we ended up at Jules place for coffee!! YaYYY :clap: Erm isabel did the oners.. heh heh.. :thumbsup:

Sooo the Pics:- As you can see it was a lovely day, but.. The tide was up, so no driving on the sand!

And one or two unwary walkers got very wet!

Judging by the debris and sand on the Prom, there has been a fair old storm there quite recently... (Pic taken before the others arrived)..

Erm.... An unusual view of the Pier.. Wellll... I got bored innit. :em:

Now for the cars.. Nearest is Jules Snr. Next a Black MG belonging to Isabel, Jules wife. Then Jules Blue MG, My Weggie, Frank Insence's Red Contempory, then finally, the Ligh colour Stray we picked up..

And now--Tra la lahh... The goodies shop!! Doughnuts and cakes courtesy of Frank and --- wait for it -- BIKKIES supplied by Jules!!! (I rekon Isabel brought them really ;) )

Finaly I tried to be clever (and failed) and take a picture-escueee photo of Isabels Black MG parked up at their home with the sunlight filtering down through the trees.. Hmmm a few weeks in photoshop should sort it... :em:

Posted 27 Sep 2010, 13:53 #1 

Last edited by James.uk on 29 Sep 2010, 13:32, edited 4 times in total.

Zeb
Nice set of photos.. :D T'is a lovely spot...I plan to come over to one of these future meets...not least because I just love the spot where Mr and Mrs Jules happen to live... :lol: ...and of course to see some old friends... :whump:

Posted 27 Sep 2010, 14:37 #2 

James.uk
Ellow Zeb.. :D

Erm the "bonking on the bonce" icon bodes ill for someone, can't think who, but I will wear a tin hat just in case... :shock:

It was indeed a very lovely day, perfik for the 85 mile drive across the Cheshire plains and up over the mountains into deepest Wales.. Really brilliant.. :D And no small thanks to all who made it a most memorable afternoon out.. To Frank (incense), Jules dad, Isabel (Jules wife) and of course Jules himself. :hail: :thumbsup: My thanks to you all.

Posted 28 Sep 2010, 02:25 #3 

James.uk
Arghhh --- I forgot to mention that:-

- whilst we were all at the sea front, Jules fitted his newly designed Plenum shields, not just to Frank and my cars, but he also put one in the car belonging to the "stray" we picked up. Nice one Jules.. .. :hail: . :clap:

PS, Seems Frank (Incensed) used a camera with film in it. So it may be a while before we get to see his photos... :roll:

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 13:39 #4 

James.uk
Jules has posted his pics on the original thread on tother side :roll: :D And i don't know how to copy/paste them here. sorry. :em: :em:

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... post595000

:D..

Posted 01 Oct 2010, 01:14 #5