Sun 20 Oct 2013 Midlands Nano at Teddybears Nursery by Trebor (Page 1 of 6)

Trebor
Sun 20 October 2013 Teddybears Nursery at 9.30am

The last planned Nano meet of the year will be at Teddybears Nursery, Long Lane, Great Wyrley, Walsall, WS6 6AT for 1 day on Sunday 20 October

There will be a catering van present supplying hot food and drinks so you can have your breakfast and lunch at the at the meet so please come hungry and support the vendor Mel

This venue has plenty of hard standing so if you need to jack up your car thats no problem.

If you want to see what happens at Nano meets or just get more information please check out the website in my signature below

Please put your names down if you are coming and say if possible what, if anything, you will be doing to your car to give us an idea of what help and tools you will need on the day

Attending:
Trebor
Cockaa
Raistlin
Mick (all being well)
Rover418275
Arctic
Dattrike
Bernard
Woolleysox
Gren 24
Jupiter
Chuckles
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 19:31 #1 

Last edited by Trebor on 01 Oct 2013, 19:39, edited 7 times in total.

Cockaa
I'm in Rob ;) Zcs codes for rear windows, Headlight washers will be fitted beforehand so would like some help regarding a t4 for setting up & also will be fitting a new ipk. Just need to find something to do after 10am then! Hmmmm Bacon sausage n egg cob ;)
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 19:36 #2 

raistlin
Trebor wrote:
Attending:

Trebor
Cockaa
Raistlin
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 19:40 #3 

Trebor
Am expecting mad monkey at this one too but he will no doubt confirm when he picks up on the thread
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 19:46 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
All being well I will attend.

I will be mostly eating and annoying everybody........................ No change there then :D

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 19:48 #5 

Trebor
Mick wrote:All being well I will attend.

I will be mostly eating and annoying everybody........................ No change there then :D

And added your own name to my post, you can come again !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 19:57 #6 

Bermudan 75
Count me in Rob, need powerwash system T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System), think that is all.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 21:43 #7 

Trebor
Ok Mike added
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 25 Sep 2013, 22:15 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
Add me please Rob think i will come to this one being it is the last of the year :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 00:14 #9 

Trebor
Name added Steve, you are part of the nano furniture so just remember that if you do ever need to miss one, you will have to apply in writing at least 6 months in advance
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 07:18 #10 

dattrike
Put me down as a possible, depends on the knee op recovery. :nurse:
If I still can't drive I'll try to persuade SWMBO to have a day trip! :)

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 09:27 #11 

Bernard
Should be able to make this one. I am going to try and work out a cable boot release for the V8. No joke opening the boot without the battery connected.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 11:01 #12 

Trebor
David and Bernard names added
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 12:53 #13 

woolleysox
Arctic wrote:Add me please Rob think i will come to this one being it is the last of the year :thumbsup:

Im in
Hi Steve have you tested that item for cleaning the headlights yet?. If not can you give me the details and I will get some and try it out at the nano

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 21:40 #14 

Trebor
Name added Rob , Ideally what we need for the headlights is a palm sander prior to polishing back up , but decent ones are about £100 so for now its on my wish list, but they can be done by hand with patience
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 08:13 #15 

Gren 24
Can you add my name to the list ,please Rob,cannot miss the last one of the year,could get withdrawal symptoms if I had to wait till next year.

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 19:10 #16 

Cockaa
I've got a little one if it's any use to anyone :em: :em:

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 19:20 #17 

Jupiter
Staying at Holiday Inn M6 J10 on Saturday evening so planning to attend for a bit to meet everyone before a fast run up the M6. Have a 1999 Conni and its got its original Headlights which are giving problems with vision. Also could use a T4 to test airbag fault.
JUPITER ( Scotland )

Posted 28 Sep 2013, 13:39 #18 

Trebor
Gren 24 and Jupiter, names added to list at post 1

Nige,ideally needs to be round base to take the proper discs
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Sep 2013, 19:15 #19 

Cockaa
No probs Rob, Just a thought :)

Posted 28 Sep 2013, 19:29 #20