Sun 20 Oct 2013 Midlands Nano at Teddybears Nursery by Trebor (Page 3 of 6)

Trebor
Sorry to hear you are not well Steve, the forecast at the moment is for light rain on Sunday so not too bad

The meets starts at 9.30 but if a few cars can come earlier at say 9 before any football traffic so we can get our usual spot that would be good, i will be opening up the gates at approx 8.30am
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Oct 2013, 18:48 #41 

Mad-Monkey
I will be attending with the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) in tow. I'll have to blow the dust off it :) Hasn't been used for months!

Posted 17 Oct 2013, 08:29 #42 

Trebor
Excellent news David, looking forward to seeing your new car too
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Oct 2013, 18:01 #43 

Mad-Monkey
Trebor wrote:Excellent news David, looking forward to seeing your new car too

Dont look too hard ive kerbed the wheel :shock:

Posted 17 Oct 2013, 19:27 #44 

Trebor
And it will need a clean no doubt !

Well what do you reckon to weather forecasters ?

I thought forecasting methods were very accurate theses days, so how come I have just looked at 3 forecasts for Sunday, one says heavy showers, one says light showers and one says no rain ! Its been a nice day here today with some Sun and the od shower so that will do for Sunday, but i will keep an eye on things in the meantime

May as well listen to the amateurs who could do a better job

One thing i can guarantee though is that the weather will be nothing like what we had for the meet in March this year when the meet was cancelled

Oh well at least things are hot elsewhere !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Oct 2013, 20:25 #45 

Last edited by Trebor on 17 Oct 2013, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.

Duncan
Scorchio.......

Posted 17 Oct 2013, 21:32 #46 

raistlin
That's what I call a warm front :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Oct 2013, 21:37 #47 

DaveyC
:gmc: only just noticed..... she is doing the weather

Posted 18 Oct 2013, 05:59 #48 

Bermudan 75
Weather :confused:

Posted 18 Oct 2013, 06:16 #49 

DaveyC
Yep, took me ages to notice she is standing in front of a weather map...........

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 08:12 #50 

Trebor
saw Sean today Dave walking the dog, he will be looking for you tomorrow so beware !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 13:50 #51 

DaveyC
LOL. I bet he will :-)

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 16:15 #52 

Chuckles
Will I be able to buy the Community Stickers whilst there?
Chuck; Dorset UK.
Don't take life so seriously.... it is not permanent! I now have its Granddad ... A 1963 P5 Coupe'

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 16:24 #53 

Trebor
Yes Mick said he was bringing some so dont forget to ask him, i will also mention it to him at the meal a few of us are having tonight
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 17:23 #54 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks Rob, I have brought a few with me. See you in a while at the restaurant. We are at the hotel now.

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 17:28 #55 

Trebor
Ok see you in a bit then
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 17:36 #56 

Bernard
Not certain that I am going to make it tomorrow. Janina has had a fall again and I should really not leave her for long. I might manage a flying visit though, with a bit of luck.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 18:50 #57 

raistlin
It'll be good to meet up with you again Bernard, if you can make it. Regards to Janina :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 18:54 #58 

Bermudan 75
Have a good meet guys, can't make it I'm afraid.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 19:43 #59 

Mad-Monkey
I am coming just held up at present

Posted 20 Oct 2013, 08:35 #60