Premium Bumper Fitted at last ! by Trebor (Page 2 of 2)

kandyman
One thing I have noticed before is the number plate,

To me it looks like it should be cut at an angle at the sides so it follows the angle of the chrome trim.

Posted 14 Aug 2011, 12:45 #21 

Dallas
Thats looks blooming lovely Trebor, great job to you both. :thumbsup: :clap: :cheers:

Posted 14 Aug 2011, 18:48 #22 

Trebor
good point about the plate Andy, already on the list is a plate to fill the space, a sort of front smiley if i can get one made
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Aug 2011, 21:50 #23 

Last edited by Trebor on 15 Aug 2011, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:
Arctic wrote:Hi Rob
That is A1 fantastic and it suits the car making me want to get a saloon now as well :clap: :thumbsup: are you bring the car to the next meet at Four Ashes so we can take a closer look hope so cheers Arctic.

Why a saloon, unless it's as a second 75 (or ZT I suppose)? That bumper would fit your tourer just the same.

Rob, looks the business! Well done to you and Steve for persevering. Mary just commented how much you love your car. Mind you, the last two weeks she's adopted my tourer and proclaimed it hers. How wrong she is.....

Hi Duncan.
exactly i need a saloon as when bought the tourer it was with thoughts of the dog being driven about here there and everwhere ;) i want a car for myself :thumbsup: Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Aug 2011, 22:34 #24