Please, Just shoot me now :(... Update by takestock (Page 2 of 2)

geesmith
The stress suggestions could be correct, particularly as your check-up showed no problems.

I used to suffer one migraine a year... almost guaranteed to be the first day of the hols. I've had to navigate one eyed fashion a couple of times while Jan finished off the car journey. I wasn't aware of being stressed but the coincidence factor would suggest I probably was.

I don't suppose there's any risk of zinc poisoning?

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 12:51 #21 

Borg Warner
Sorry to go against the grain a litle but I hope it's not "just stress". Can be caused by and lead to all sorts of things.
Hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later whatever the cause.

Best regards

Gazza

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 13:43 #22 

takestock
UPDATE

Just back from the hospital, another two ECG's and 8mins on a bloody running machine :( :( Jelly legs or what :D
anyway, they managed to get my heart rate to over 90% of it's capacity and they can find nothing wrong :confused: blood pressure was fine throughout the test, no chest pains brought on by the activity :confused:

I saw the ECG whilst I was on the running machine and i saw what i thought was an anomaly, so i asked the prof. He told me that the heart had just thrown an extra beat in now and again, not uncommon at all when working hard seemingly :confused:
Further tests within 6 weeks for a more detailed look at the old ticker including a in detail inspection at rest then an injection that makes the heart work and a second look.

Got told to eat five fruit and veg per day and could do with losing a bit of beef. So if you see something like this around Leeds don't be alarmed
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Jan 2012, 12:03 #23 

starbug2
i hope you are ok and don't have any more issues , maybe get the lads look at you at a nano meet lol

Posted 27 Jan 2012, 22:19 #24 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Good to hear Dave. :)

Posted 27 Jan 2012, 23:25 #25 

kandyman
Great news Dave,

Posted 28 Jan 2012, 09:40 #26 

Borg Warner
Good news for you Dave

Posted 28 Jan 2012, 15:12 #27 

geesmith
Sounds to me like you just wanted to get back to our cooler climate. Well done with the 8 mins run....haven't tried that for a long time.

Good luck with the whizz jab. The animation was a good find. :D

Posted 29 Jan 2012, 00:06 #28 

PaulT
Dave - sounds as though it could be good news, just a shot across the bows.

On the positive side the tests should reveal any underlying problems and they should be treated.

With health it is often better knowing and acting accordingly than not knowing and who knows what.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 29 Jan 2012, 06:56 #29 

takestock
Well, just back from the hospital , meeting with the consultant who had the results of the stress test and scans.
Results.
All normal, no sign of restricted blood flow to the heart or arteries, no sign of angina or abnormal heart rhythm seemingly I am quite fit :confused:

So why do i feel so crap :confused:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 13:57 #30 

Cowley_MOA
That’s good news Dave! (apart from the feeling like crap bit of course :D)
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 14:32 #31 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Feeling like crap is usually down to dietary matters. Even if only to cut out eggs, cheese and milk. There is always wheat intolerance as well.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 16:12 #32 

starbug2
:nurse: :-D glad your ok , i hope your sorted over what ever the issues soonest. who ever you are

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 17:04 #33 

takestock
Mick wrote:Feeling like crap is usually down to dietary matters. Even if only to cut out eggs, cheese and milk. There is always wheat intolerance as well.

bugger, three of my favourites :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 17:47 #34 

Rorybreaker
takestock wrote:
Mick wrote:Feeling like crap is usually down to dietary matters. Even if only to cut out eggs, cheese and milk. There is always wheat intolerance as well.

bugger, three of my favourites :(

Must be the Spam, then I guess!!

Very good to hear that in the main your are tickety boo, Dave.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 17:56 #35 

Bernard
Very glad you've been given the all-clear Dave, however feeling crap gets worse as you get older.
Just thought I'd cheer you up. :gmc:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 20:59 #36