New Look by Dave (Page 3 of 3)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Bernard
Yes but in that case why does this happen automatically when posting on a thread, including your own?
I have brought this up before.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 12 Aug 2012, 15:07 #41 

raistlin
Most systems I've used before automatically subscribe you to a thread you've created. Seems a bit odd that you should have to manually subscribe to your own threads but you are automatically subscribed to others you post in.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 12 Aug 2012, 15:32 #42 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Automatic subscription to a topic you have posted in has to be enabled in your user CP. I presume this also includes topics you create (never tried it). Otherwise you will have to subscribe on an ad hoc basis.
If I'm on the wrong track here hopefully Simon will pick this up and give a definitive answer.

Posted 12 Aug 2012, 16:00 #43 

raistlin
AH, well I've obviously done so in the past and forgotten about it Mick - ooops. But I still don't get notifications in threads I started. As you say, perhaps Simon can explain :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 12 Aug 2012, 16:05 #44 

SpongeBob
I'm fairly sure what your doing is correct. Nothing functionality-wise has changed in this respect since we started. I'll take a look at any settings that may be imposing an effect on the subscription system just to be sure. :)

Posted 15 Aug 2012, 11:10 #45