Nano weekend meet 21/22 August by Trebor (Page 11 of 13)

Mad-Monkey
DeuxGazoles wrote:
raistlin wrote:Yes.

Monk (David) with his back to the camera.

For some reason I expected Monk to be a bit older :confused: :confused: :confused:

Quite a few people said that to me over the course of the day! :mrgreen:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 07:04 #201 

DeuxGazoles
Monk wrote:Quite a few people said that to me over the course of the day! :mrgreen:
Hope You didn't mind me saying that :scared:
It's funny sometimes how you get an image in your head of what people will be like & then get a huge surprise when you meet them :o & yet with others you almost need no introduction :confused: :confused:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 07:23 #202 

Bermudan 75
A member of the public asked me if a certain member of Status Quo was amongst our gathering........

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 09:10 #203 

Mad-Monkey
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Monk wrote:Quite a few people said that to me over the course of the day! :mrgreen:
Hope You didn't mind me saying that :scared:
It's funny sometimes how you get an image in your head of what people will be like & then get a huge surprise when you meet them :o & yet with others you almost need no introduction :confused: :confused:

haha no not at all! :) I have trouble putting names and usernames to faces so I'm still not sure who's who! :mrgreen:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 09:17 #204 

Mad-Monkey
Rover418275 wrote:A member of the public asked me if a certain member of Status Quo was amongst our gathering........

was he... :mrgreen: :gmc:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 09:17 #205 

Bermudan 75
Monk wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:A member of the public asked me if a certain member of Status Quo was amongst our gathering........

was he... :mrgreen: :gmc:

I could not possibly divulge a confidence....... ;)

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 09:53 #206 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Great to meet up with all the regulars and some new faces. Saturday night meal in the pub and the banter around the campfire until the early hours of the morning was brilliant.
Didn't get my two jobs done for various reasons but that mattered not at all, just happy to have been there.

Here's a few more pics.

http://gallery.me.com/mgzt180#100269

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 11:08 #207 

johnwh74

Omg I thought he was just a good look a like or something :lol:
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 12:03 #208 

Duncan
The Furry Friend is Richard.

He's the community Bear, and will go visiting as soon as I get his T shirt printed up.

Why Richard? Well he's quite a Wooly bear..... :gmc:

He enjoyed the day out, meeting people and watching them work.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 12:22 #209 

DeuxGazoles
Mick wrote:Great to meet up with all the regulars and some new faces. Saturday night meal in the pub and the banter around the campfire until the early hours of the morning was brilliant.
Didn't get my two jobs done for various reasons but that mattered not at all, just happy to have been there.

Here's a few more pics.

Nice pics Mick...........particularly liked the one where it looks as though Bernard has an interior fire :shock:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 12:34 #210 

Bernard
Mick wrote:Great to meet up with all the regulars and some new faces. Saturday night meal in the pub and the banter around the campfire until the early hours of the morning was brilliant.

Here's a few more pics.

Good to see you there and one of your jobs didn't need doing, as we found when I pulled out one of your spark plugs. (Big sigh of relief :D )

Got a second opinion before you all go off on one. :lol:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 12:47 #211 

Bernard
DeuxGazoles wrote:Nice pics Mick...........particularly liked the one where it looks as though Bernard has an interior fire :shock:

That must have been when I steamed up the windows having broken into a muck sweat just thinking about the job. ;)

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 12:49 #212 

DeuxGazoles
Bernard wrote:That must have been when I steamed up the windows having broken into a muck sweat just thinking about the job. ;)

Ah that explains it :mrgreen: :gmc:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 12:53 #213 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bernard wrote:

Here's a few more pics.

Good to see you there and one of your jobs didn't need doing, as we found when I pulled out one of your spark plugs. (Big sigh of relief :D )

Got a second opinion before you all go off on one. :lol:

Thanks Bernard was pretty sure I had plenty left on the plugs, really wanted a proper a opinion. Thanks for having a look for me, I'll get them changed at the 6 year service. My pal Bob and I were attacking the front bumper alignment, got stopped by a seized screw so we'll do it in his garage now we've both seen what needs doing from a couple of others with the front stripped off.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 13:10 #214 

Mick
(Site Admin)
DeuxGazoles wrote:

Here's a few more pics.

Nice pics Mick...........particularly liked the one where it looks as though Bernard has an interior fire :shock:

All my best snaps have been happy accidents, I couldn't set that up if I tried. :)

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 13:11 #215 

DeuxGazoles
Mick wrote:
All my best snaps have been happy accidents, I couldn't set that up if I tried. :)

I use the same method of photography :mrgreen:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 13:35 #216 

starbug2
Mick
(Site Admin)
starbug2 wrote:http://s166.photobucket.com/home/rover45td/recentuploads

Some nice candid shots there Stephen. :)

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 15:46 #218 

Bernard
starbug2 wrote:http://s166.photobucket.com/home/rover45td/recentuploads

Has anyone else noticed that in the artificial light in the pub, the colour of DG Colin's hair is beginning to match his car? :gmc:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 16:40 #219 

raistlin
Some nice photos there chaps :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 16:47 #220