Nano weekend meet 21/22 August by Trebor (Page 7 of 13)

starbug2
Trebor wrote:not sure Stephen but not before teatime so you will be ok, i would expect between 7 and 8.

Bring your camera, and your night visionj lens !

well i can always , flash - on my camera that is ;)

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 21:01 #121 

JohnDotCom
It is with great sadness and regret, that I can not now make this Meeting, :em: :(
due to work commitments, caused by shortage of staff, staff holidays and deadlines to meet.

See you at the next Nano meet I hope,
and I'm sure this one will be a mega success, as usual.
You all have a great time and take plenty of photos please.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 13:57 #122 

Trebor
sorry to hear that John, you will be missing a great meet but there will be more, maybe you could arrange for a fly past to mark this inaugural nano camping meet
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 17:35 #123 

starbug2
JohnDotCom wrote:It is with great sadness and regret, that I can not now make this Meeting, :em: :(
due to work commitments, caused by shortage of staff, staff holidays and deadlines to meet.

See you at the next Nano meet I hope,
and I'm sure this one will be a mega success, as usual.
You all have a great time and take plenty of photos please.

i'll try :cheers:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:13 #124 

raistlin
Any excuse not to clean your car John :D :gmc:

See you next time mate (or even sooner).
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:24 #125 

starbug2
raistlin wrote:Any excuse not to clean your car John :D :gmc:

See you next time mate (or even sooner).

that reminds me , better clean mine :em:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:27 #126 

raistlin
starbug2 wrote:that reminds me , better clean mine :em:

It's a working meet :) They don't need to be concourse... other than Rob's, which is always concourse :lol:
Paul

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:40 #127 

JakeWilson
Sadly won't be able to make it either.... my car has decided she needs things replacing on her instead!

Gutted

J

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:45 #128 

Mick
(Site Admin)
JakeWilson wrote:Sadly won't be able to make it either.... my car has decided she needs things replacing on her instead!

Gutted

J

As I offered you and dad are welcome to pile down here and come along with me.

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:13 #129 

1gp
Sadly i cannot make it to this meet, really wanted to come , but i have spent far to much time at work, 60 hours a week , so not been spending much time with her indoors , so sunday will be spent with the wife in :bed: :o

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:38 #130 

Rammie
1gp wrote:Sadly i cannot make it to this meet, really wanted to come , but i have spent far to much time at work, 60 hours a week , so not been spending much time with her indoors , so sunday will be spent with the wife in :bed: :o

Are you sure your not a Ram?? :lol:

See you soon.

:cheers:
Brian

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:55 #131 

Bernard
raistlin wrote:
Monk wrote:Bernard when I tried to remove the duff ones on an old set (which I then broke in the process :em: ) It was safer to remove the mirror from the car, take the glass out and then pop the clips from inside.

Exactly the right way to do it :) We can sort that out for you on Sunday Bernard :D

Slight variation now...following a visit to the scrappie, I found that he had saved me a pair of early stanchions. (My powerfolds are on LHD mounts)

The snag is the stanchions are still attached to a pair of powerfold chrome bullets that he says will only power in one direction.

I haven't had chance to test them yet but I find that a little odd at first thought.
Hope we have time on Sunday to strip them and refit....one way or the other I will have some bits spare. 8-)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 22:42 #132 

raistlin
If they moved but in only one direction, it is not the fault of the mirrors I think :)

Unless, of course, the internal gears are mashed, but it would be unlikely to have travel one way and not the other.

We can see on Sunday :)
Paul

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 06:10 #133 

Last edited by raistlin on 20 Aug 2010, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
its almost here NANOO NANOO
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 06:28 #134 

Bernard
Trebor wrote:its almost here NANOO NANOO

Calm down, child! 8-)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 08:11 #135 

Merl
Have fun everyone! sorry I can't make this one :( but will be trying to make it to the next one!
Martin

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 09:47 #136 

raistlin
My ECT2000 sort / open circuit tracer has now arrived and so will be available on Sunday :)
Paul

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 10:29 #137 

Bermudan 75
Hi Paul,

Is the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) still due for the weekend? I have to install my headlight washer system (ex- Corrin). However I am suffering the Tourer water ingress which seems to be a major job of removing nearly everything from the loadspace and rear of the Tourer, is this a job that can be done easily?

Hose pipe ban has been lifted up here, so might give MY08 ROV a treat.

Cheers

Mike
:cheers:

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 16:11 #138 

raistlin
Rover418275 wrote:Hi Paul,

Is the T4 still due for the weekend

Yes Mike.
Paul

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 16:42 #139 

Duncan
We might even have two T4s. If I can detach the right bits from the trolley!!! :D :D :D

I hope the traffic in the area is better than today. One word. Horrific! Two hours to get to Longbridge, should have been 50 minutes.

Anyhow, looking forward to it!

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 17:26 #140