Nano weekend meet 21/22 August by Trebor (Page 6 of 13)

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:
Thomas 75 connie wrote:I think that silicone

Yuck. It won't be me then ;)

I made a right mess of VeeKay using silicon :(

I believe Jordan (aka Katie Price) made the same comment about her breasts........ :clap:

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 16:06 #101 

James.uk
I stuck mine on with the black stuff used to stick - seal windscreens with, then cleaned up the edges with a clean cloth. finally used some masking tape to hold them over night.. Next day I took the tape off and put a tiny amount of clear silicone on my finger tip and scraped in onto the finisher edges just to seal them from any water ingress.. :thumbsup:

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 22:08 #102 

TimO
Tim (TimO) & Bev, Camping, Meal and Nano meet. Only problem now is what car to bring, Project 75 or the ZT :confused:

Cheers

Tim

:wales:

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 22:38 #103 

raistlin
TimO wrote:Tim (TimO) & Bev, Camping, Meal and Nano meet. Only problem now is what car to bring, Project 75 or the ZT :confused:

Cheers

Tim

:wales:

Great :)

I guess Rob will add you to the list in the OP when he happens along :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 29 Jul 2010, 08:28 #104 

raistlin
Thanks to the sterling efforts of our very own Takestock, we now have a VIS (Variable Intake System) tester which will be available at this and every other nanomeet.

Thanks Dave, you're a star :D

It will belong to the community of course so perhaps we could arrange for it to be loaned out to members as is done elsewhere. The only difference being that you don't need to be a subscribed member of course, as we don't have any :)
Paul

Posted 01 Aug 2010, 19:26 #105 

raistlin
Anybody, other than me, starting to look forward to this yet?
Paul

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 13:22 #106 

JakeWilson
raistlin wrote:Anybody, other than me, starting to look forward to this yet?

I am! :D Especially the drive over, going to plan a route using as many country roads as possible!

J

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 14:00 #107 

Chartermark
Was with 'Raistlin' today and will definitely be there for the Saturday night meal etc, and the meet.

'Upgrading' hopefully on Sunday to an old fashioned foot operated dip switch!

See you all there Saturday night ...

Posted 12 Aug 2010, 00:09 #108 

raistlin
I'm sure Rob will be along soon to add your name to the OP Martin :)
Paul

Posted 12 Aug 2010, 05:59 #109 

Trebor
name added Martin and welcome aboard
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Aug 2010, 11:35 #110 

starbug2
i will come to the sat night meal :cheers: and see you lot :thumbsup: :cheers: , not sure yet IF i'll stop over though part of me fancies the thought of trying out the new air bed in the back of the car :gmc: well you only live once :rolling: :cheers:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 22:12 #111 

starbug2
raistlin wrote:Anybody, other than me, starting to look forward to this yet?

i am now :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 22:13 #112 

Mad-Monkey
Not sure if I said previously but I need my door internal door handle looking at, I can't get out the drivers side without opening the window and opening it from the outside :mrgreen: Not sure what I've done, cable is attached to handle and seems attached to door lock, but not had the door card off!

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 07:11 #113 

Bernard
I may come to the meet in the V6 because I would like 'someone' to show me how to remove the bullet mirror caps, as I really ought to fit the chrome ones that I've had lying around for months.
My normal inertia for working on my own car, I'm afraid. :em:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 09:54 #114 

Mad-Monkey
Bernard when I tried to remove the duff ones on an old set (which I then broke in the process :em: ) It was safer to remove the mirror from the car, take the glass out and then pop the clips from inside.

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 09:59 #115 

raistlin
Monk wrote:Bernard when I tried to remove the duff ones on an old set (which I then broke in the process :em: ) It was safer to remove the mirror from the car, take the glass out and then pop the clips from inside.

Exactly the right way to do it :) We can sort that out for you on Sunday Bernard :D
Paul

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 15:02 #116 

johnwh74
got hold of a tent so it will be myself, Amy and my two eldest lads for camping and the nano meet please :D
possible meal depending what time we get down there :cheers:
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 18:49 #117 

Last edited by johnwh74 on 17 Aug 2010, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
i have just replaced my bullet chrome covers for new ones, as said easier to remove the mirror glass and pop the clips from the inside, that way you can also make sure the clips on the new ones locate properly before replacing the glass, happy to help or do it for you Bernard
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 18:57 #118 

starbug2
what time is the meal on the saturday ? i plan to turn up about tea time on the sat and maybe sleep over and back when the misses wants me back

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 19:00 #119 

Trebor
not sure Stephen but not before teatime so you will be ok, i would expect between 7 and 8.

Bring your camera, and your night visionj lens !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 20:37 #120