Nano social nights by squire (Page 1 of 3)

squire
:unionflag: The 3rd Monday of every month is the Nano Social Meet at the Four Ashes pub where the Nano meets are held. These are held purely the socializing and not any repairs or mods done, although there may well be plenty of free advice. The idea of these meets is to show support and a bit of loyalty to the pub for allowing the Nano meets to be held there during the summer. Sadly attendances have not been the best over the past few months, so if you're local (or not) and want to show support for the future of the Nano meets please come along if you're free and have time and the weather's not too bad.
Thanks,
Martyn
:cheers:
Martyn

Posted 26 Oct 2014, 07:57 #1 

Last edited by squire on 21 May 2017, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
Thanks for the post Martyn and says it all really, just to add there were 3 of us at the last meet so if you are able to support this then please do, maybe attendance will improve now the we have no meets to look forward to until next year.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 26 Oct 2014, 08:58 #2 

squire
:cheers: :clap: Tomorrow night is the Nano social meet at the Four Ashes pub where the Nano meets are held, be good to get the numbers back up, so come along if you can.
Thanks,
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 17 Nov 2014, 16:49 #3 

squire
NANO SOCIAL CHRISTMAS GET TOGETHER.
Come on all you Nano lovers. Tuesday, 16th, December is the Nano Social meet Christmas get together. If you can make it come along as these social nights are our way of saying thank you to Four Ashes pub for letting us using the facilities for the Nano meets, without them there might be no more Nano meets, can't let that happen can we.
Thanks for your support.

Martyn
Martyn

Posted 29 Nov 2014, 08:35 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Martyn.
We are in and added our name on the OC & nano too where there are a few down are we heading for 19.00 start ? :cheers: Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 29 Nov 2014, 11:10 #5 

squire
Hi Steve & everyone,
I am 90%+ sure that I'll be there, but probably not until 8ish.
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 29 Nov 2014, 12:18 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Pencilled in my diary, heading for 19.00 to 20.00 all being well.

Posted 29 Nov 2014, 12:38 #7 

woolleysox
:cheers:
squire wrote:Hi Steve & everyone,
I am 90%+ sure that I'll be there, but probably not until 8ish.
Martyn

if you don't turn up I'll tell ya mom
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 29 Nov 2014, 12:43 #8 

squire
:hissyfit: :-o Tell tale tit, and I'll tell your mom if you tell mine, so there!!!!!
:mad1:
Martyn

Posted 29 Nov 2014, 13:11 #9 

woolleysox
Numbers are starting to look good for Tuesday evening
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 06 Dec 2014, 16:52 #10 

woolleysox
Next one coming up Tuesday 20th Jan. 19:30. A coffee a pint a natter no tinkering with cars at this one . All welcome. 4ashes pub more details on nano site
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 09 Jan 2015, 10:28 #11 

squire
:thumbsup: :cheers: Thanks for the post Rob, a bit early maybe, a reminder nearer the date might be a good idea. Let's hope there's a good turnout again, the weather will be a deciding factor.
Should be there all being well.
All the best,
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 09 Jan 2015, 17:27 #12 

Trebor
I will add these dates to the nano calendar in due course , hopefully the new manager will be in place by the next one
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 Jan 2015, 23:13 #13 

squire
Let's hope we can continue as we always have done! Even more reason to patronize the pub as we can't afford to lose the use of the field for the Nano meets!
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 11 Jan 2015, 18:42 #14 

woolleysox
another good night 5 of us turned up and Rob sorted the meeting with the managers. All good news I will leave Rob to spread the word.

woolleysox
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 21 Jan 2015, 12:31 #15 

starbug2
hard for me to say much in advance as i may not be home in time given its best part of a hour away from me once i am home and often have early starts the next day ...

Posted 24 Jan 2015, 17:44 #16 

woolleysox
next one coming up Tuesday 17th Feb all welcome
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 13 Feb 2015, 17:21 #17 

squire
Should be there all being well Rob.
Regards
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 14 Feb 2015, 10:13 #18 

woolleysox
That's good see you soon
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 14 Feb 2015, 16:31 #19 

squire
Likewise Rob, won't be staying too long as need my :bed: up too early for late nights!!!
:sleep:
Hope some of our earlier members can make it too.
Regards,
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 14 Feb 2015, 21:10 #20