Midlands Nano Meet Sat 14 and Sun 15 Sept by Trebor (Page 1 of 6)

Trebor
Midlands Nano Meet Sat 14 and Sun 15 September, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV10 7DG

It will soon be time for the next nano meet which will take place over 2 days Saturday and Sunday, so feel free to come on either day or even better stay over and attend both days !

There will be free camping for those that want it and you can arrive on Friday afternoon/ evening if you wish to set up. Anyone who might want to stay in a local hotel for the night will be able to find accommodation suggestions on the nano website " links " page in my signature below

After the Saturday session with the cars we will gather in the pub for a drink and those that want to can have a meal in the pub if you wish but I will not be taking advance orders. After a drink/meal back outside around the camp fire for a laugh and chat.

Sunday morning will be more of the same looking at cars and we will finish in the afternoon usually around 5pm.

There are usually 2 x T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) diagnostics present plus the Nano crew who between them have a lot of knowledge and experience and are keen to pass it on.

Slideshow of the last meet in July below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ed5an59104gblok/zC_5nMJp3f

If you intend to come to the meet please put your names down on this thread and I will update the list on this first post. We do need an idea of numbers so please tell us if you can whether you will attend on Saturday and /or Sunday, if you will be camping, and if you have a job to do on your car at the meet it will also help if you can indicate what that is, so that other members planning to attend can offer their support

Many thanks

Attending:

Nano crew ( line up to be confirmed )
Trebor
Jürgen
Squire ( Saturday and possibly Sunday )
Rover418275 ( Saturday and Sunday )
Cockaa ( camping from Friday and attending both days )
Starbug 2 ( car plus owner )
Arctic ( both days )
Gren24 (Saturday)
Duncan
Mick
Davey C
Persuer
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Aug 2013, 17:22 #1 

Last edited by Trebor on 11 Sep 2013, 21:08, edited 12 times in total.

Jürgen
Attending:

Trebor
Jürgen

:)

Posted 17 Aug 2013, 17:46 #2 

Trebor
excellent Jürgen will be nice to catch up again, and in one name it now becomes an international Nano meet !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Aug 2013, 18:35 #3 

dattrike
Jürgen wrote:Attending:

Trebor
Jürgen
dattrike (camping both days)
:)

Hello Jürgen, be good to see you again :thumbsup:
Replied on OC Rob

Posted 17 Aug 2013, 18:36 #4 

Jürgen
I'm looking forward to meet up with you again! :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Aug 2013, 19:17 #5 

Trebor
yes David your name is on the OC list
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Aug 2013, 20:06 #6 

squire
Hi Rob,
Hope to be coming on Saturday, need a T4 session to have some extras working plus the usual health check. Also if possible the fbh checked out. Might possibly be there on Sunday as well but not 100% sure yet.
Regards,
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 07:24 #7 

Bermudan 75
Hi Rob,

Will be there Friday thru Sunday.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 08:18 #8 

Trebor
list updated and welcome aboard
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 11:50 #9 

Mad-Monkey
I cant make this one :( first ever I think. Its my birthday on the Friday and some celebrations have been planned. Although I might sneak down for a quick hello although I'll have no gear with me.

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 16:24 #10 

Trebor
ok David, you will be missed, but have a good birthday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 16:54 #11 

Cockaa
Put me down for the weekend glamping including the friday night Pub bash please Rob ;)
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 19:50 #12 

Trebor
Cockaa wrote:Put me down for the weekend glamping including the friday night Pub bash please Rob ;)

Done Nige, all starting to take shape now, all we need is good weather
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 21:08 #13 

Arctic
(Trader)
Stainless Steel Compensator Mod List for 14th-15th September nano
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Rob.
Camping not but will pop over Friday for a few hours as always.
I will attend both days from 10.00am until late, i am putting up the comp list earlier so i can judge and be prepaired well in hand before the the date.

I will be bringing the ramps for use on the hard standing should any member need to use them please replace and return to the area from which they came the tall tent, lets hope the weather gods are with us and we have a great one again cheers Arctic.

The last nano of the year at the Ashes is quickly moving towards us so if you would like your car to have the handbreak modification fitted at the Wolverhampton weekend nano meet on the 14th -15th September please contact me through PM so i can give you full details and then add you to the list below, i have already started a list at
http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/nano-forum.html

But as not all members visit the nano site its only fair i start one here also, i intend to be at the venue from 10.00am and will try and fit a compensator each hour if need be starting at 10.00am all times on the list are approximate you may have to wait 30 mins or so but you may also be brought forward should someone turn up late.

I am limiting the compensators again at this nano only to give me more time to help with other fixes, or for other members joining us for the first time to sort out any little niggles which maybe troubling them, we will also have ten plenum trays with the spy hole mod already done for free including the rubber bungs.

I will also have four intercooler O-ring bends ready to swap and fit a few nano members will be able to help with this, again this is on an exchange basis i need your old bend back for the next day again all work carried out is FOC as are the Viton O-rings and bends cheers Arctic.
All times are approximate so some waiting is inevitable but it should be no more than 30 minutes.

Saturday 14th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
Steve Starbug2------75ztcommunity --------- 10.00am
Matt Hill----------------75ztclub-----------10.30am
Tony Fletcher---------- 75ztclub----------- 11.00am
Michael Alexander-------75ztclub----------- 12.00pm
Mike Hurley-------------75ztclub----------- 13.00pm
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 14.00pm
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 15.00pm
Closed no more bookings

Sunday 15th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 10.00am
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 11.00am
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 12.00am
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 13.00am
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 14.00am
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 15.00am
closed no more compensators left
PS there will also be the lucky fan bag at the nano Cheers Arctic

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 20 Aug 2013, 23:30 #14 

Last edited by Arctic on 10 Sep 2013, 01:02, edited 6 times in total.

starbug2
hooray my name's on the list :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 21 Aug 2013, 16:27 #15 

Trebor
starbug2 wrote:hooray my name's on the list :thumbsup: :cheers:

on the compensator list yes, and now also on the meet list Stephen, as how can you have it done if you are not coming ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 21 Aug 2013, 21:16 #16 

starbug2
i'll send the car on its own :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Posted 21 Aug 2013, 21:44 #17 

Bermudan 75
starbug2 wrote:i'll send the car on its own :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Some of these remote mods are getting a little out of hand now........

Cheers

Mike

Posted 21 Aug 2013, 22:27 #18 

Gren 24
Rob will you put my name down for the Saturday,Steve as said he will help me sort my fan.I have got hold of a FBH (Fuel burning heater.) & dosing pump which I'm going to clean service before so hopefully,fit it to my Tourer.Then if I get stuck putting it on I can ask for help.I'm sure some-one will know how it all fits.Looking forward to seeing every one again.

Posted 22 Aug 2013, 19:09 #19 

Trebor
No problem Les a busy day for you by the looks of it, name added
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 22 Aug 2013, 21:19 #20