MG ZT with a rover 75 premium bumper by kandyman

kandyman
I know there's a couple of pictures kicking around of a MG ZT with a rover 75 premium bumper but i cant seem to find them. :panic:

i know theres a picture of one taken at Nick Austin's garage a few months back and i'm sure i have seen a picture of one more but cant remember where :?

Anyone care to help 8-)

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 19:37 #1 

JakeWilson
There was a CDTi ZT-T on pistonheads for sale not long ago that had a premium bumper fitted! Was the company car of a chap on the other side I think.

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 20:01 #2 

Cowley_MOA
I have them saved on my computer, hang on I will dig them out...
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 20:16 #3 

kandyman
Cowley_MOA wrote:I have them saved on my computer, hang on I will dig them out...

I cant hold on forever

Just pop them up when you got a moment 8-)

Thanks Lewis

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 21:19 #4 

Lates
(Trader)
Be interesting to see :D

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 21:27 #5 

Cowley_MOA
Sorry about the watermarks, I couldn't help it
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 21:40 #6 

Lates
(Trader)
The red ztt looks very tasty indeed. Heres hoping there is a nice square on front end shot somewhere.

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 21:47 #7 

kandyman
Thanks for that Lewis, do we know who the car belongs to as a front end shot would be good.

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 22:11 #8 

Cowley_MOA
kandyman wrote:Thanks for that Lewis, do we know who the car belongs to as a front end shot.

No one seems to know. The rumour is that its hidden away somewhere at the car supermarket 'Motor House Cannock'
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 22:25 #9 

Mike
iirc that car was a prototype/development vehicle, rather than production -note the redesigned non-standard premium bumper

Posted 27 Oct 2010, 07:44 #10 

Duncan
You can tell from the 'stability control' message in the IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) that it's one of the development cars. They had drive by wire, and could therefore have stability control, rather than just traction control.

Posted 27 Oct 2010, 11:58 #11