Lincolnshire/Norfolk Meet Saturday 19th October by MrDoodles

MrDoodles
Right want to get this 2nd Meet rolling guys, so we are going for Saturday 19th of October and the venue is http://www.akkeronhotels.com/Hotels/Cen ... Kings-Lynn Kings-Lynn :)

We used this venue for the last Meet and it has a decent restaurant (for those that want to eat) a decent bar, good car parking and is very easy to find and is central for most attendee's! :)

By the way, this will probably be the last Meeting I arrange this year, but want to start a Bi-Monthly Meeting next year, starting in April, so if anyone has any suggestions for alternative venues, please PM me!

Could those that wish to attend please post on the thread below and I will add to the list! :)

Attendees

Myself and Mrs D
Borg Warner
Suffolk Boy
Jake
Richard
beejay
Freddie
w44nty
Snetty
Zeb
Weso (and son)
davidcarp
Cowley_MOA

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 18:29 #1 

Last edited by MrDoodles on 12 Oct 2013, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

MrDoodles
Shameless bump for this event, as it's a week tomorrow! ;)

Please try and make it if your in the area, as I won't be organising another one till next year! :)

Posted 11 Oct 2013, 14:24 #2 

MrDoodles
Just a quick message for attendee's of this tomorrow! ;)

I spoke with the Hotel mid-week and they are also holding a Wedding Reception tomorrow, so if anyone beats me there in the morning, can I ask you to park the far end of the car park, as opposed to straight outside the main entrance! :)

See you all tomorrow! :)

Posted 18 Oct 2013, 19:38 #3 

MrDoodles
Well a big THANK YOU, to everyone who turned up today! :)

Considering it was an average sort of day, to get 13 cars to turn up to a local Meet, I am VERY pleased with! :)

I'm going to try and make this a bi-monthly Meeting in the Summer months, starting in April of next year, so keep an eye out for the date and venue! :)

In the meantime, here's some pictures of today's Meeting! ;)

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 18:07 #4