Possibly the same as mine.
First remove sun visor, then grab handle.
You will then be able to gently pull roof lining down to be able to see corner of sun roof were the drain pipe exits, I pulled this off then cleaned and dryed both rubber pipe and plastic pipe it attaches to.
Then I put some sealer on plastic section, the refitted the rubber pipe and then a cable tie to hold it in place.
Result no more leak.
I also removed lower kick plate to see where the rubber pipe exits the car.
Again two pipes, one inside the other, and it was a loose fit, so another potential leak point.
I removed pipe from fitting, cleaned and dryed both, wrapped the smaller pipe with insulation tape to make it a snug fit, then coated this in sealant, and refitted.
I also did the off side aswell, to avoid future problems.
It's also recommended that the bottom of the pipes outside and under front wing be cut of square as they can block with dirt and this will also cause leaks.
Then ten days to dry out the carpets.
This was the worst bit.
Igorth thtitch you up.