International Nano-Meet Weekend 16th / 17th July 2011 by raistlin (Page 11 of 13)

Cowley_MOA
On behalf of Jake (Wilson), he would like...

Nachos
16 oz T-Bone Steak cooked rare with chips
Chocolate ice cream cake

And Alans having...

Nachos
Lasagne
Chocolate ice cream cake
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 16:56 #201 

Mad-Monkey
I need some assistance if possible. If anyone has a spare 2nd hand (not new) EWS (Engine immobiliser (EWS from the German, Elektronik WegfahrSicherung))/Immobiliser unit, could they bring it with them tomorrow. Mine has been taken out the case, I can't remember why, but just incase it's up the duff, I will need to borrow one. Chances are its fine, but just in case!! :)

Thanks

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 17:08 #202 

Bernard
Menu choice for Saturday evening

Bernard - Seafood cocktail followed by Bacon Cheeseburger
Janina - Seafood cocktail also followed by Bacon Cheeseburger.

Thanks Trebor 'Sweet success' 8-)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 17:29 #203 

Arctic
(Trader)
Arctic wrote:I will be poping my head in on friday night coming over saturday about 2.30-3.00pm as i/we have got to got and see our friends Staffy doing is part as a mascot for the the army regiment at the Dudley Festival.

I will be bringing with me at least 3 scuttle trays with the spy hole mod already fitted should anyone want to swap theirs on site for one and i can them use your one for the next person etc, rubber bungs and fitting is free i will also have some scuttle clips should anyone need one i have yet to lose any of these :thumbsup: , great chance to get the plenum spy hole mod done, ;)

plenum-spy-hole-mod-t3886.html

Managed to acquire another two scuttle trays they arrived today with a two speed fan i bought so now i have five in all to do some swapping with should anyone else want this mod, i also have some made up ready prodders if wanted ask at the time and we can sort the yenem out then.

PS anyone setting up camp tonight i will be poping down for a nose around 8.00-8.30pm
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 17:34 #204 

Last edited by Arctic on 17 Jul 2011, 00:31, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
I was over at Four Ashes this afternoon for a short while. Tent village starting to look quite respectable :lol: Weather starting to look decidedly dodgy :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 18:51 #205 

stevemac
Car wouldn't start this morning :hissyfit: . Corin is popping over tomorrow to take a look. May need to come in the MGF. Will I be allowed in? :confused:
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 21:10 #206 

kandyman
Hope you all have a great time.

I'll try and get up for the next one I'm in need of a few bits doing to the car, plus I like the idea for food and beer :)

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 21:22 #207 

TyphoonTT
stevemac wrote:Car wouldn't start this morning :hissyfit: . Corin is popping over tomorrow to take a look. May need to come in the MGF. Will I be allowed in? :confused:

Oh Steve. Hope it's nothing serious. I'm sure you'll be welcome, and sure you won't arrive with the roof down. :gmc:

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 21:32 #208 

chrislloydie
stevemac wrote:Car wouldn't start this morning :hissyfit: . Corin is popping over tomorrow to take a look. May need to come in the MGF. Will I be allowed in? :confused:

Steve, Chrissyboy on the other forum is selling his 1.8t for £3k if you fancy it. Does 0-60 in 6 seconds apparently.

But seriously, hope it's just something simple to sort on your car mate.

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 21:58 #209 

chrislloydie
raistlin wrote:
chrislloydie wrote:Yeah it's my car that's receiving the mirrors from my mrs donor car. If you've got time to do the looms then I would be very grateful mate.

Regards

Chris

Looms made and ready to fit :D Invoice is in the post ;)

Woohoo! Cars are all packed and ready for the early start tomorrow.

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 22:02 #210 

raistlin
chrislloydie wrote:Does 0-60 in 6 seconds apparently.

That's impressive
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 22:09 #211 

TyphoonTT
The weather not put you off Chris? Really hope it isn't too wet and windy when we've got the doors off. :gmc:

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 22:10 #212 

Trebor
no problem with both doors off the weather just passes right through !

and Steve no probs if you have to come in the MGF there will be another one there Saturday morning but only for a short while
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 22:17 #213 

chrislloydie
TyphoonTT wrote:The weather not put you off Chris? Really hope it isn't too wet and windy when we've got the doors off. :gmc:

I was hoping the forecast might be wrong! I've got a 6m x 3m gazebo with sides, reckon it's worth bringing it along?

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 22:18 #214 

TyphoonTT
That will do the job if the wind doesn't take it. Weather forecast seems to be different every time I look, not as if I'm suprised by that. We'll do our best. Sure it will be ok. If it's that bad Chris, you are more than welcome to pop over to me, and we'll do it on a better day. Only in Bicester.

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 22:23 #215 

chrislloydie
TyphoonTT wrote:That will do the job if the wind doesn't take it. Weather forecast seems to be different every time I look, not as if I'm suprised by that. We'll do our best. Sure it will be ok. If it's that bad Chris, you are more than welcome to pop over to me, and we'll do it on a better day. Only in Bicester.

Ok I'll stick the gazebo in the car too. If weather is no good, I can just swap the mirrors over and leave the wiring. Then arrange to pop over to yours when it's dry another day.

Posted 15 Jul 2011, 22:29 #216 

stevemac
chrislloydie wrote:

Steve, Chrissyboy on the other forum is selling his 1.8t for £3k if you fancy it. Does 0-60 in 6 seconds apparently.

But seriously, hope it's just something simple to sort on your car mate.

I am sorely tempted by crissyboys car because of it's speed. reliability and mpg. I am surprised he's letting it go for such a low amount. I reckon it's worth at least twice that. :stirer:

Car's turning over fine, just won't fire up. Probably fuel issue, knew I should have put some in :panic:
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 16 Jul 2011, 05:50 #217 

Mad-Monkey
Guys I am coming, I'm having an issue with the car! Grrr

Posted 16 Jul 2011, 12:13 #218 

starbug2
not long got back from gaydon much later than i expected so won't be popping over but i did buy something of note a signed print of a blue 75 design sketch signed by Richard Woolley ...... that came from longbridge from a man who works there still who give a talk to us at the event at gaydon i went to.... so its real

Posted 16 Jul 2011, 18:24 #219 

kandyman
starbug2 wrote:not long got back from gaydon much later than i expected so won't be popping over but i did buy something of note a signed print of a blue 75 design sketch signed by Richard Woolley ...... that came from longbridge from a man who works there still who give a talk to us at the event at gaydon i went to.... so its real

If it's the one I'm thinking of they were a limited run of 3500.
Post a picture up :)

Posted 16 Jul 2011, 18:34 #220