HK Premium Sound System by Mad-Monkey

Mad-Monkey
Finally fitted my loom and amp today, and my god what a difference!! Nice bass from the sub and the sound is crisp. I have the BM54 tuner as well and am really impressed with the output. Anyone contemplating the upgrade should do it, its worth it! :mrgreen:

Thanks to the chaps at the nano-meet who helped to fit my speakers and tweeters.

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 18:56 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'm waiting for a parcel shelf mounted bass unit to turn up, has to be a knock down price though. Looking forward to sampling some bangin' chunes at the Nano meet. :)

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 19:17 #2 

Duncan
It's about time I got mine connected up too. Loom has been in for over a year and is all ready to go, just needs the connectors fitting at the head unit end.

Tourer has it fitted and I agree it makes a differnce.

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 19:31 #3 

timbo.p6
silly question time is it me or are the door cards really really hard to take off or am i just stupid

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 19:56 #4 

Mad-Monkey
I've had the loom over 6 months now so was about time I got it done. Especially now the weather is nice for pottering around at leisure without the fingers dropping off cold!

The bass feels a bit extreme at first but outside the car you can't hear it at normal levels and adds a whole new level to the music.

The door cards are hard if you've never it before, but after a million times its dead easy. I think there is a how-to somewhere.

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 20:40 #5 

timbo.p6
i think we should have a sound off see who has the better system

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:56 #6