Here we go AGAIN!!! by Jürgen (Page 2 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:Thats good news Jürgen, but if its a write off did you have to do a deal with them ?

There's a 130% limit over here. As long as you intend to keep your car for the time being, the insurance can pay up to 130% of the car's value in repair costs. But if the estimate is just a bit above these 130%, then you'll get a lot less (100% minus the scrap value).

Luckily it's about 100 euros below that limit.

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 23:07 #21 

JohnDotCom
Thats Good news at last for you, very happy for you Jürgen,
wish they would do that in UK instead of writing off perfectly repairable cars, and not at their ridiculous pricing scheme!
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Dec 2013, 10:33 #22 

Jürgen
Happy day!!! Image Finally I got my 75 back. The experts did a brilliant job, it looks perfect. :thumbsup:

Posted 08 Jan 2014, 20:32 #23 

Bermudan 75
Excellant news Jürgen, now try not to write off any other cars using your 75.... :lol:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 08 Jan 2014, 20:49 #24 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You need to put big warning signs front and rear.

"Small family saloons beware." And 2 skull and crossbones symbols on the drivers door for the two kills. :D :D

Posted 08 Jan 2014, 21:28 #25 

Jürgen
:lol:

Posted 08 Jan 2014, 21:35 #26 

Trebor
Glad to hear you got your car back in one piece, now keep it like that !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Jan 2014, 23:40 #27 

Jürgen
Will do!

Posted 09 Jan 2014, 00:04 #28