(Site Admin)
Happy birthday my old mate. :)

Posted 23 Jul 2014, 09:35 #1 

Jürgen
Many happy returns John! :happy birthday:

Posted 23 Jul 2014, 12:58 #2 

JohnDotCom
Thanks very much Guys, had a good day and DoDo cooked a great meal for me,
hope to be around more in the future/soon.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 23 Jul 2014, 19:18 #3 

Trebor
Sorry its late John but hope you are ok and had a great day
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 24 Jul 2014, 08:05 #4 

JohnDotCom
Had a good day Rob, as well as I can hope for thanks.
Will comment more after I have been to the Artificial limbs Clinic for examination.
Can cope with most things but this level of pain is winning unfortunately. :cry:
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 24 Jul 2014, 13:09 #5 

podge
A very Happy Birthday John,so sorry to hear of the continued pain.Sorry for the late greeting.

Posted 24 Jul 2014, 19:47 #6 

takestock
Belated wishes from me old friend, been away for a few days working :(

D...
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Jul 2014, 13:13 #7 

JohnDotCom
takestock wrote:Belated wishes from me old friend, been away for a few days working :(

D...

Thanks, Nice to see you are still around Dave. :)
John

Posted 27 Jul 2014, 16:06 #8 

takestock
That seems to be the problem as I get older John, I get very round. As said, working long hours and working away far more than I want to, but at least they put me up in a prem inn, pay for my breakfast and give me a £25 per night allowance for food and drink. There are only so many Mixed grills you can eat before it starts to tell :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Jul 2014, 16:27 #9 

JohnDotCom
Tell me about it, I found that in previous years, Bacon Butties haven't helped me. :-o
John

Posted 27 Jul 2014, 16:55 #10