Bespoke Rover Badges for Premium Bumper MG7 Grille by Trebor

Trebor
Its been a while since I ordered any of these badges, but with more people now looking at doing the premium bumper mod and maybe with the MG7 grille on a Rover 75, then you may need one of these

These are available in 2 colours as in picture 1 but most people in the past have chosen the silver one as it seems more appropriate for the facelift.

If I can get 10 people interested then the badges will be approx £20 posted in the UK and they are excellent quality.

Any smaller orders and the price will go up to around £30 posted in the UK

You may just be interested in buying one of the badges eevn if you are not doing the project as it could be used elsewhere.

Put your names down on here if interested and i will start it off with myself

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 21 Jan 2013, 22:11 #1 

Trebor
i now have 11 orders on the club site and will be ordering in a few days time but please note before i do that I am getting a quote on a new octagonal badge with the facelift design as below, there will be the inevitable tooling costs to pay, which would have to be shared amongst those interested but let me at least get a price and go from there, the old design will of course always be available as tooling costs for that were paid when i did the first badge run.

If anyone else would like a badge of the facelift design please post on here so i can assess the viability

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Jan 2013, 00:38 #2 

MrDoodles
Trebor wrote:i now have 11 orders on the club site and will be ordering in a few days time but please note before i do that I am getting a quote on a new octagonal badge with the facelift design as below, there will be the inevitable tooling costs to pay, which would have to be shared amongst those interested but let me at least get a price and go from there, the old design will of course always be available as tooling costs for that were paid when i did the first badge run.

If anyone else would like a badge of the facelift design please post on here so i can assess the viability

I was always surprised that you didn't use the later style Viking ship badge for the silver badge for the Mk 2 cars! :confused:

Posted 23 Jan 2013, 08:00 #3 

Trebor
It was to do with tooling costs, on the first badge run the majority of interested members wanted the Mk 1 design and as they were paying contributions to the tooling costs thats what we had, the facelift design was always a possibility jf enough were interested
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Jan 2013, 19:07 #4 

MrDoodles
Trebor wrote:It was to do with tooling costs, on the first badge run the majority of interested members wanted the Mk 1 design and as they were paying contributions to the tooling costs thats what we had, the facelift design was always a possibility jf enough were interested

Thanks Rob, I often wondered why you went that way! :)

Posted 23 Jan 2013, 20:01 #5