Banned, I have joined the Elite by baconbuttyman (Page 3 of 3)

bluey9
Hi Paul
Not at all.... for my own part I had an account here from the begining and just hadn't used it. A case of being to lazy to change from what I knew and a little bit of... I'll wait til it's up and running and there's more users and substance to it.
But, I was wrong. There, I said it. I should have moved earlier.

Cheers
Bluey

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 09:01 #41 

PaulT
Bluey, my comment was a tad tongue in cheek - people are free to use whichever forum they wish, well, until they are banned from one :-D
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 09:48 #42 

Zeb
What? Where ARE we???? :confused: :-? :shock:

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 14:43 #43 

scooterchick
Bluey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to 'see' you, I feared I would not witness any of your posts again! Glad you're here :)

Posted 30 Jun 2012, 15:13 #44 

pob06
How was ya holimeday Scooterchick? :-)
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 30 Jun 2012, 18:30 #45 

bluey9
scooterchick wrote:Bluey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to 'see' you, I feared I would not witness any of your posts again! Glad you're here :)

Hi Anna
As a wise man once said "Don't let the ba...." , no wait that was Bono... I retract that.

Anyway, it's water under the bridge and they did me a favour. I got banned for trying my damnedest to be reasonable and constructive.
How was your hols? Where'd you go?

I sold my MG TF (boo hoo!, no really). And bought a Peugeot RCZ.... which is so much fun to drive.

Still got the 75... and will have til it for a long while yet. I love driving it too, in a different sort of way. Hope you got the car issues sorted, I bet Keiron feels awful. He wouldn't have known. He keeps his cars pristine.

Off to bed as I've had too much Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey.

Cheers
Bluey

Posted 01 Jul 2012, 00:15 #46