ZT190 bits and bobs by mach1rob

mach1rob
OK, I know I have posted here for an absolute age, mainly because I've not had a 75 or ZT for an absolute age, progressed on to these new fangled MGs from China! So, with that, I purchased a very down at heel 190 to rob the brakes off it for an upgrade for my 6, and rather than just throw the rest away, saved a few bits that may, or may not be of some use to others. I'm located in Dorset, and happy to post smaller items, the bumper and wings however, may be better off collected. Paint code is LQW.

So, lets kick things off with,

Factory Xenon headlights, fully working although the look to have gone cloudy and been polished up, I may have a go to see if I can improve matters a bit more. One has a locating lug glued back on however it was holding when light removed, no guarantee if it'll last though. £130

Then we have the front bumper, complete with headlight washers. I've kept the loom and all the piping for washers, and also the washer bottle with the extra pump should you wish to add them. £50

KV6 inlet with VIS (Variable Intake System) motors, seem rattle free, although due to a distinct lack of oil in it, I expect that's why it was taken off the road, as there's a bit of cam rattle, but 2 videos there for you to listen to. £150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9aL0m1b8tU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxI_9eP5gok

Complete dash in silver, I'll throw in clocks too, I do have the passenger airvent too but cup holder doesn't stay in, not sure if its broken or needs to be in the dash, been so long since I last tried one! £40

Rear plinth C/W plate lights £10

Rear high spoiler C/W all screws and nuts £30

And both front wings, few scratches and small dings, but may help someone out. £20 ea or I'll do the pair for £30

I am happy to listen to genuine offers if it helps someone out. Thanks for looking :)

Posted 02 Oct 2015, 13:06 #1 

Borg Warner
Think that manifold may have gone? Check for movement in the arm, sounds similar to mine and I'm in the process of changing it. The arm in mine was very lose and wouldn't return to its original position.

Posted 03 Oct 2015, 18:52 #2